In this post you can find all the updates made via server for FIFA 19 that will regularly be applied to multiple versions of the game on PlayStation 4, XBox One, PC, PlayStation 3, XBox 360 and Nintendo Switch, as well as FIFA 19 Companion and Web App.
The following changes were made between Oct 22nd, 2018 and Nov 6th, 2018:
Addressed the following issues in FUT Web and The Companion App:
- Staff Items were showing the incorrect background graphic.
- Rare Item were missing shine effects.
- The background text for Bronze Player Items was aligned too high.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Made multiple visual changes to the FUT Pack opening animations.
The following changes were made between Sept 27th, 2018 and Oct 22nd 2018:
Made the following changes for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Changed the match outcomes of some disconnects in Division Rivals and Online Draft.
- We will continue to monitor for any further required changes.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch:
- Updated the reward details description for the League Squad Building Challenges.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch:
- Corrected Lukas Rupp’s player portrait in FUT.
- Disabled a tutorial that was causing players to lose button functionality when entering the Squad Building Challenges Hub.
Addressed the following issue in FIFA Ultimate Team on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch:
- UEFA Champions League Player Items were not appearring when performing a search using the Special filter on the Transfer Market.