This post will cover all the server release notes in FIFA 20. These changes are applied via server and won’t feature in the usual title updates notes.
These server changes covers FIFA 20 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The following issues were addressed via server releases between October 31st 2019 and April 23rd 2020:
Made the following change for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
– Updated multiple ICON Item Bios in FUT.
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- The FUT Champions Friends Leaderboard was not always correctly displaying the Games Remaining for each friend.
- FUT draft matches did not count progress towards some Objectives.
- When claiming expired Seasonal Campaign Loan Player Item Rewards, the Loan Player Item would incorrectly change to its regular version.
- When performing a search on the Transfer Market and backing out of the results screen, the Transfer Market filters were being reset.
- Resolved a stability issue when opening packs.
- The FUT Champions Channel was incorrectly displaying Bronze ranks for all matches.
- EATV videos sometimes did not load.
This post will get updated when new notes are released.