- Head to Head (1v1)
- Online Lobbies: The ability to search and play against others around the world based on geographic location, skill level, game type, ranked, unranked etc)
- Online Team Play: (up to 5v5)
- LAN Multiplayer: Announced previously but again, the ability to play up to 5v5 online but WITHOUT the need to connect to EA servers.
- Pro Club Championship: Create or join a club and compete for glory against people from around the world as you and your mates climb the rankings. Cool part is using your Virtual Pro in this mode.
- Online Leaderboards
- Online Player Hub: Friends list, inbox, etc. Great for matchmaking.
- EASPORTSfootball Integration: Gameface, avatar, points, accomplishments, etc.
- Manager Mode
- Be A Pro: Seasons
- Tournament Mode
Ian said that this year Manager Mode for PC is a bug free version of the FIFA 10 console version and over 65 bugs have been fixed and other improvements have been made!We need to remember that the game isn’t finished yet!The status is at 90% and other improvements will be made!
More gameplay videos will come out soon!So stay tuned!