The release of FIFA 22 is upon us with the global released confirmed for October 1st. However there are ways to get the game much earlier and in this article you will discover how.
EA Sports announced various updates to Ultimate Team, Career Mode or Pro clubs in FIFA 22 and will also include new clubs and stadiums. Moreover, the gameplay got improved thanks to the introduction of HyperMotion Technology on the next gen version of the game among other features.
To get your hands on an early version of FIFA 22 you gotta to do one of the following things.
Subscribe to EA Play
If you subscribe to EA Play service you can gain access to FIFA 22 on September 22nd and enjoy the next perks:
- 10-hour Early Access Trial
- FUT Season XP Boosts
- An untradeable 80-84 OVR Player Pick and a 10 game loan Team of the Week (TOTW) player earned via special Early Access Objectives.
- Team of the Week #1 plus the first Featured TOTW Item of FUT 22.
- Ones To Watch (OTW) Player Squad Building Challenge (SBC)
- A limited-time Early Access Live FUT Friendly where you can compete for pack rewards.
- Monthly FUT Stadium customization items
- FUT Web App Access (for previous players only)
- VOLTA FOOTBALL Season Apparel
All your game progress will be carried over to the final release of the game.
The service will also gets you 10% off of EA Digital Purchases including FIFA Points, full game purchases and pre-orders! EA Play is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC Origin and Steam and costs $4.99 / month or $29.99 / year.
From September 16 – 30, new EA Play subscribers on Xbox and PlayStation can get their first month for only 99 cents!
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 19, 2021
You can also try the EA Play Pro service that is available only for PC Origin that offers an unlimited early access trial instead of the 10-hour limit for $14.99 / month or $99.99 / year together with access to a wider game library. Before subscribing be sure to check your PC specs in order to run FIFA 22.
Pre-Order the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition
Another way to get Early Access to FIFA 22 is to pre-order or buy the Ultimate Edition that will allow you to play the game on September 27th! This edition also include the following benefits:
- Ones to Watch Player item
- 4600 FIFA Points
- Team of the Week 1 Player item
- Kylian Mbappé Loan item
- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick (Phil Foden, David Alaba or Heung-Min Son)
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent
The Ultimate Edition costs $99,99 for Xbox and PlayStation versions while the PC version is a bit cheaper at $79,99. You can get the game with a discount if you follow this guide.
Also thanks to the Dual Entitlement feature, Ultimate Edition owners can upgrade their FIFA 22 copy from PS4 to PS5, or Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S for free!
FIFA 22 will be available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and PS5. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter so you won’t miss the latest FIFA 22 news.