Goal celebrations are a big part of the game and EA Sports unveiled today a brand-new set of celebrations and with it a tutorial on how to perform them.
There are a total of 14 new celebrations that will add up to the previous ones in game. The list features some signature celebrations such as Dele Alli’s “A”, Kylian Mbappé’s “Cry Baby” or Erling Haaland’s “Peace”. Also EA Sports finally added one of the most requested celebration for the past few years, “The Selfie”.
Here is how you can perform the new celebrations:
- ‘A’ Signature Celebration: A / X
- Binoculars Signature Celebration: A / X
- Cry Baby: Run To The Camera
- Peace: Hold RB / R1 + Double Tap X / ⃞
- Selfie: Run To The Adboards Celebration
- Disbelief: RT / R2 + Move RS ↓
- Knee Slide Spin: LB / L1 + Move RS ↑ ← ↓ →
- Royal Wave: B / O Random Celebration
- Finger Twist Signature Celebration: A / X
- Dance and Spin: Hold RT / R2 + Flick RS → →
- Hope and Point: Hold RT / R2 + Flick RS ↓ ↓
- Surf and Flex: Hold LT / L2 + Flick RS ↓ ↑
- Relax: Hold RT / R2 + Hold RS ←
- Camera Swipe: Run To Camera Celebration
This year EA also removed some celebrations such as “Shush” and “A-OK”. The “Shush” celebration was removed due to its controversial nature in game where players were taunting their opposition after scoring an online goal and thus leading to frustration. EA wants to minimize the toxic behavior in the game and the removal of that specific celebration is considered a step in the right direction.
What other celebrations to you wish to see in FIFA? Let us know in the comments below! For more FIFA 21 news please follow us on twitter.