The second official FIFA 17 title update has just been announced by EA Sports and it will address the following changes:
Visual / Presentation:
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
FIFA Ultimate Team:
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
Update is already available on PC while PS4 and Xbox One consoles are scheduled to get it by the end of this week.
Update is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.