Following the recent inclusion of the Libertadores DLC in FIFA 20, EA Sports decided to celebrate the special occasion this weekend with the FUT 20 Player Days promo.
This promo is one of the biggest released this year in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team in terms of content that features the brand new CONMEBOL Libertadores Kick-Off team, an Engagement Pack Reward, Coin Discount packs, Buy One Get One Free packs, SBCs, Themed Objectives, and more!
CONMEBOL Libertadores Kick-Off Team
This special Libertadores team features 30 selected players competing in this year’s Copa Libertadores tournament with special permanently upgraded player items. In this team we can find the likes of Carlitos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor or Antonio Valencia. Here’s the full roster of this special team:
- Carlos Tevez (92, CAM) – Buenos Aires (Boca Juniors)
- Lisandro Lopez (91, ST) – Racing Club
- Eduardo Salvio (91, RM) – Buenos Aires (Boca Juniors)
- Antonio Valencia (91, RB) – LDU Quito
- Matias Rojas (90, CM) – Racing Club
- Franco Armani (90, GK) – Nunez (River Plate)
- Diego Polenta (89, CB) – Olimpia
- Diego Buonanotte (89, CAM) – Universidad
- Emmanuel Adebayor (88, ST) – Olimpia
- Miguel Borja (88, ST) – Junior de Barranquilla
- Nicolas de la Cruz (87, CAM) – Nunez (River Plate)
- Freddy Hinestroza (87, LM) – Junior de Barranquilla
- Eugenio Mena (87, LB) – Racing Club
- Ignacio Scocco (87, ST) – Nunez (River Plate)
- Neri Cardozo (87, CM) – Defensa y Justica
- Jose Pedro Fuenzalida (87, RW) – Universidad Calotica
- Yesus Cabrera – (86, CAM) – America de Cali
- Edson Puch (86, LW) – Universidad Calotica
- Oscar Opazo (86, RB) – CD Vinazur (Colo-Colo)
- Esteban Paredes (86, ST) – CD Vinazur (Colo-Colo)
- Pablo Mouche (86, LM) – CD Vinazur (Colo-Colo)
- Jonathan Urretaviscaya (85, RW) – Penarol
- Danavis Banguero (85, LB) – Deportes Tolima
- Marco Torsiglieri (84, CB) – Wilstermann
- Eder Fernandez (84, CB) – Binacional
- Diego Osio (84, CB) – Caracaas FC
- Ezequiel Busquets (84, RB) – Penarol
- Edwin Velasco (84, LB) – America de Cali
- Juan Nieto (84, CM) – Deportes Tolima
- Diego Arias (84, CDM) – Independiente Medellin
These players will be available in packs until Friday, Match 13th! More special Libertadores player items will be released in the following weeks via dedicated SBCs or Themed Objectives.
Speaking of SBCs and Objectives, you can now complete the Player Moments Davinson Sánchez SBC or the Player Moments Jô Objective, both former winners of the Copa Libertadores.
Over 800 CONMEBOL players that will take part in the Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana this year will be added in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team throughout this season. As of now there are over 300 new players added in game and packs.
Moreover, special MOTM (Man Of The Match) cards will be released periodically for the reminder of FIFA 20 with the first ones already available in packs:
BOGOF and Coin Discount Packs
Special pack promos will return in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team this week with two exclusive offers. The Buy One Get One Free packs that will contain another pack of the same type and the Coin Discount Packs that offer up to 50% discount from the regular coin price!
Engagement Pack Reward
EA Sports likes to reward loyal players and this week you have the chance to claim your free Engagement Pack Reward by logging in to your FUT account. Based on how many days you’ve played FIFA 20 Ultimate Team here’s what packs you will receive:
11 – 60 Days Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
61 – 118 Days Prime Gold Players Pack
119 – 155 Days Rare Mega Pack
156+ Days Ultimate Pack
Bonus Weekend League Player Pick, ICON Swaps 3 and More…
This weekend a limited time Objective Group will offer additional Player Picks for those participating in the FUT Champions Weekend League. Also, for those who will play Draft Mode this weekend you will have the chance to pick for the first time ever all 90 Prime ICONs available in FUT 20!
And finally during the event, a new selection of ICONs will be made available to earn through ICON Swaps 3.
To get more updates about this promo or FIFA 20 in general please follow us on twitter.