Last weekend EA Sports released the second major update patch for FIFA 13! The update is already available for the PC users and they can get it by going to Origin’s game library,select FIFA 13,right-click and check for updates in case you missed it. The console users are scheduled to get it later today! Here’s what the new patch contains:
• Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
• The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
• Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Brazilian, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
• Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
• Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
• Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
• In Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
• Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
• Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
• Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
• A softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
• A softlock when repeatedly purchasing FIFA Points.
• Crashing in the Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
• Issues with form display in the EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day update.
• Functionality when bidding on items from the Watch List.
• Undefined text on created players list after downloading squad updates.
• The accurate crest is not shown on the Adidas All Star kit during a Club match.
• Created player files misrepresented after downloading squad updates.
• Uploaded replays overwriting other user media when sent to web profile.
• FIFA Ultimate Team items showing overall stats of player instead of stats for current owner.
• Career Mode items including:
– Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
– Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan purchase of a transferred player at the end of a season.
– Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
– Penalty Kick Takers selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
– Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
– Stability of storyline system before a big match.
– Stability after purchasing players in Career Mode.
– Stability when a team selling a player rejects the transfer offer.
– General stability during gameplay.
Also the iOS version of FIFA 13 got a new update (1.0.3) and you can get from the appstore.
Moreover EA started to reimburse all the UT players that had issues when purchasing FIFA Points at the time when FIFA 13 was launched. Those who lost their FIFA Points will get them back plus some FUT packs as gift for their patience. Here is the official statement from EA Sports:
“We are aware that some people had experienced an issue when purchasing FIFA points. This weekend, we began reimbursing fans with verified occurrences of FIFA Points not appearing in their accounts after making a purchase. In addition to getting their FIFA Points, affected fans were given FUT packs as a small token of our appreciation for their continued support and understanding of this inconvenience”
And talking about UT13,here is the new Team Of The Week 8. You can get these in-form players from 6PM GMT on 7th November – 14th November. You can view this team in-game *right now* and in the FUT Web App.
GK: Cristian Darío Álvarez, RCD Espanyol – 77>78
LB: Patrice Evra, Manchester United – 83>84
LB: David Alaba, Bayern München – 77>78
CB: Christopher Samba, Anzhi Makhachkala – 78>79
CM: Aaron Hunt, Werder Bremen – 75>77
RM: Pablo Hernández, Swansea City – 76>77
CAM: Marouane Fellaini, Everton – 81>83
CM: João Moutinho, FC Porto – 84>85
ST: Diego Milito, Inter – 84>85
ST: Christian Benítez, América – 76>78
ST: Neymar, Santos – 85>86
GK: Nick Rimando, Real Salt Lake – 71>73
RB: Florian Klein, Red Bull Salzburg – 66>71
CAM: Foued Kadir, Valenciennes FC – 72>74
LM: Pálmi Rafn Pálmason, Lillestrøm SK – 62>64
ST: Jamie Murphy, Motherwell – 71>73
ST: Daniel McBreen, Central Coast Mariners – 60>64
ST: Tom De Sutter, Anderlecht – 71>73
Neymar has switched from LW to ST
Fellaini has switched from CM to CAM
Hunt has switched from LM to CM
Kadir has switched from RM to CAM
Pálmason has switched from CM to LM
Murphy has switched from CF to ST
And for the FIFA Superstars users we have the Superstars Of The Week 9 and you can view them down bellow:
Also don’t miss this week’s best FIFA 13 articles on the web:
– Z Rating: Find The Best Players In FIFA 13 Ultimate Team! (UltimateFIFA)
– Soccer, or Football? FIFA. Nuff Said. (GameFocus)
– The 5 Easiest Teams to Win With in FIFA 13 (GamingIllustrated)
Lastly Darren Cross and Matt Cuttle are back with the second episode of the new EAVision series, “The Boot Room“. In this episode Darren and Matt will discuss formations and fake shot tips.
That’s it guys! See you next week with more FIFA 13 updates!