With each year’s release of the demo there’s always some bugs or crashes and in this post we will try to help you out with them. Bellow you can find tips and bug fixes for your FIFA 16 demo:
PC Tips and Bug Fixes
- First of all you can download the FIFA 16 demo for PC,Xbox One,PS4,Xbox 360 and PS3 here.
- Second, be sure to check the Systerm Requirements to see if you can actuallly run the demo here.
- Update your graphic card drivers: nVidia – AMD/ATI – Intel
- If you get the following message while installing the game, “VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue.”, go to Origin Games\FIFA 16 Demo\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist and run the vcredist_x64.exe. You can return to your Origin library and install the demo.
- Update your Direct X version if you encounter a crash related to it! Go here to find out how.
- If you use a generic controller and the buttons don’t match download these Xbox360 controller files and put them in your main FIFA 16 demo folder.
- .NET Framework error? Install the latest edition of it for Win 7 or 8 from here. Alternatively try to install this Repair Tool and run it!
- Your graphic card must support Dirext X 11 in order to run the game otherwise the game won’t start!
- If the game crashes at the language page you need to re-install or activate Windows Media Player! Tutorial on how to do that here. The intro can’t run without WMP, so the game crashes.
- If you get the 0xc000007b error download and copy these dll files in your Windows\System32 folder.
- If you experience lag use D3DOverrider and enable/force tripple buffering and vsync on FIFA 16 Demo exe.
- Make profiles for the demo on both nVidia and ATI graphic cards! For nVidia go to your graphic card control panel (right-click on desktop), go to Manage 3D Settings,Program Settings and add the FIFA 16 demo exe. For ATI download RadeonPro and make a profile with the FIFA 16 demo. If you experience heavy lag you can tweak settings on both profiles until you reach an optimal configuration for the demo to run smooth!
- FIFA 16 demo micro stuttering fix: Through nVidia/Catalyst control panel disable multithreading optimization, disable OpenGL Tripple Buffering and enable V-Sync for FIFA 16 demo.
- Can’t save your resolution option at the start of the game? Go to C:\Documents\FIFA 16 Demo, open the fifasetup.ini and put your desired resolution at the RESOLUTIONHEIGHT and
RESOLUTIONWIDTH options. Don’t forget to save the file after you did that!
- Issues with sounds and commentaries? Try to run the game in stereo. You can set the sound to stereo by going into the settings of your audio control panel!
- If you have two graphic cards in your computer and the game won’t start please follow the next steps: 1) Run your graphic card control panel and add/make profiles for fifaconfig.exe and fifa15.exe! 2) Run regedit (Click on Start Menu and type regedit in the search box), now change value from 1 to 0 in these two keys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInitHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Windows\RequireSignedAppInit
- 16:10 monitor owners can fix the black bars bug by following this guide or this guide.
- If you get the ”E0001” error is because your graphic card doesn’t support the Shader Model 3.0! You must try to run your game on low settings and and try this fix.
- If you’re on Windows 10, try using Compatibility mode if you get crashes upon starting the game. Right-click on the FIFA 16 Demo exe, go to Properties, click on Compatibility tab, check the Compatibility Mode option and select Win7.
- If you can’t launch the demo install, sometimes is better to deactivate your antivirus until the install is complete.
- Try running System File Checker or start your computer with a Clean Boot if you still encounter issues with starting the game!
- For NTDLL.DLL FIX, E0001 FIX, NO ERROR FIX, SYSTEM .DRAWING ERROR FIX or CLR20r3 FIX visit these two threads, here and here.
- If the demo doesn’t launch on your notebook go to \Origin Games\FIFA 16 DEMO\fifasetup, right-click on fifaconfig.exe and select”Run with graphics processor” then choose your graphic card, in this case nVidia. If you don’t see that option learn here how to enable it. Note that this is ONLY for notebook users!
- If your FIFA 16 demo crashes at start try to go to the My Documents folder select the FIFA 16 Demo folder move it to the desktop and try starting the game again.
This post will be constantly updated with new fixes and workarounds! If you want to report a bug just post it bellow specifying your platform.