This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    The mod does not currently support custom goal post models, but I should be able to add it.
    Sorry, had probably need to express myself in this regard already apparent at my request before that this is soccercrazy need.

Comment

Do you know how I can add pictures to players? For example, Solanke has no picture but I saw on SoFifa that you can add player pictures in the game settings. It annoys me slightly. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
        Sorry, had probably need to express myself in this regard already apparent at my request before that this is soccercrazy need.
        I will add it.

Originally posted by swag_cyka View Post
        Do you know how I can add pictures to players? For example, Solanke has no picture but I saw on SoFifa that you can add player pictures in the game settings. It annoys me slightly. Thanks in advance.
        Not with this mod, you can with CM15.

Comment

hello scouser09,

I want to change the texture of my manager in career mode, is this possible and how? which is it's iD, what statements I must make etc...

thanks

Comment

Hey Scouser, great job, however, i'm having an issue with the green blocks on all kits, as well as the random boot selection not working? i'm very new to the whole modding world, so i apologise for any form of newbieity i show.
            Thank You for you time.
            and if anyone knows any solution, please help

Comment

Originally posted by duzilio View Post
              Hey Scouser, great job, however, i'm having an issue with the green blocks on all kits, as well as the random boot selection not working? i'm very new to the whole modding world, so i apologise for any form of newbieity i show.
              Thank You for you time.
              and if anyone knows any solution, please help
              Can you explain the green blocks in more detail, I am not sure what this is? A screen shot would help.

What file names have you used for the random boots?

Comment

Hello Scouser,

I noticed an error in the documentation.
                It says: (page 7)
                CORNER FLAG POLES
                cornerflagpole_teamid_tournamentassetid_stadiumid. rx3
                Directory: FIFA 15 \ data \ scene assets \ cornerflag \
                1. cornerflagpole _ # _ $ _ @.rx3
                2. cornerflagpole_0 _ $ _ @.rx3
                3. cornerflagpole _ # _ $ _ 0.rx3
                4. cornerflagpole_0 _ $ _ 0.rx3
                5. cornerflagpole _ # _ 0 _ @.rx3
                6. cornerflagpole_0_0 _ @.rx3
                7. cornerflagpole _ # _ 0_0.rx3
                8. cornerflagpole_0_0_0.rx3
                * Use cornerflag_0_textures.rx3 as a template.
                But would have to be called because it only works like this:
                CORNER FLAG POLES
                cornerflagpole_teamid_tournamentassetid_stadiumid. rx3
                Directory: FIFA 15 \ data \ scene assets \ cornerflag \
                1. cornerflagpole_#_$_@_textures.rx3
                2. cornerflagpole_0_$_@_textures.rx3
                3. cornerflagpole _ # _ $ _ 0_textures.rx3
                4. cornerflagpole_0 _ $ _ 0_textures.rx3
                5. cornerflagpole_#_0_@_textures.rx3
                6. cornerflagpole_0_0_@_textures.rx3
                7. cornerflagpole _ # _ 0_0_textures.rx3
                8. cornerflagpole_0_0_0_textures.rx3
                * Use cornerflag_0_textures.rx3 as a template.
                I hope I'm right

Comment

Is it possible to assign specific boots for referees, specifically premier league.

Comment

Hello Scouser,

I noticed an error in the documentation.
                    It says: (page 7)

But would have to be called because it only works like this:

I hope I'm right
                    You are correct, I forgot to add the "_textures" part to the file names in the documentation.

Originally posted by Arsenal4LlFE View Post
                    Is it possible to assign specific boots for referees, specifically premier league.
                    Yes, look in the documentation. Use 6004 for the team ID.

Comment

Yes, look in the documentation. Use 6004 for the team ID.
                      I've tried all different combinations of specific shoe, player shoe ,and cant seem to get it. Could you maybe elaborate?

Comment

hi scouser09,

it is possible, the tv logo (overlay_9105.big) specific to a league ID?
                        example:
                        - specificoverlay_9105_19_0.big
                        - specificoverlay_9105_20_0.big

probably will not go, because the files are not located in the folder sceneassets, right?

Comment

I've tried all different combinations of specific shoe, player shoe ,and cant seem to get it. Could you maybe elaborate?
                          The naming convention is noted in the documentation. If you can not get it to work, post the file names you are trying and I will troubleshoot.

hi scouser09,

it is possible, the tv logo (overlay_9105.big) specific to a league ID?
                          example:
                          - specificoverlay_9105_19_0.big
                          - specificoverlay_9105_20_0.big

probably will not go, because the files are not located in the folder sceneassets, right?
                          Unfortunately, overlays can not be assigned with lua editing.

Comment

Unfortunately, overlays can not be assigned with lua editing.
                            Is there any other way to it if we cant edit it?
                            Someone told me and my friend that he can play soccer using only his head, the surprising thing is my friend believed him.

Comment

The naming convention is noted in the documentation. If you can not get it to work, post the file names you are trying and I will troubleshoot.

In the documentation, what I think is the correct usage is specificshoe_0_0_0_1980_textures.rx3 which gives a specific boot to all 80s teams. So what I figured is that I would put 6004 in place of 1980 to give the refs the specific shoe. Doesnt work for me though. I tried 6004 team Id in all 4 shoe slots, by that I mean specificshoe_6004_0_0_0_textures, specificshoe_0_6004_0_0_textures etc etc. Still nothing, and Im assuming this must be placed in the sceneassets/shoe folder also.
                              Last edited by Arsenal4LlFE; 05-05-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by swedishkicker View Post
                                Is there any other way to it if we cant edit it?
                                You could use Stadium Server.

In the documentation, what I think is the correct usage is specificshoe_0_0_0_1980_textures.rx3 which gives a specific boot to all 80s teams. So what I figured is that I would put 6004 in place of 1980 to give the refs the specific shoe. Doesnt work for me though. I tried 6004 team Id in all 4 shoe slots, by that I mean specificshoe_6004_0_0_0_textures, specificshoe_0_6004_0_0_textures etc etc. Still nothing, and Im assuming this must be placed in the sceneassets/shoe folder also.
                                You need to play careful attention to the file name convention in the documentation. It needs to be "playershoe_0_6004_0_0_textures.rx3" for the texture file.

Comment

Working...
                                X