This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi scouser,

I've read that you now are creating the final versions and any requests can be posted even if so ....
    It's possible, of playing a game with the Tracksuits: activateTracksuitMode ()

Would that also feasible with the BIB?

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
      hi scouser,

I've read that you now are creating the final versions and any requests can be posted even if so ....
      It's possible, of playing a game with the Tracksuits: activateTracksuitMode ()

Would that also feasible with the BIB?
      I think this can be done, I will give it a go.

Comment

hi scouser
        have what is possible to add an assignment for adboards as for the banner for news version revmod
        example for big game
        Quick example
        Marseille vs nante
        I might add band style no look quality bande just example

Comment

I will be away for the next two weeks, I will reply to any posts when I return.

Originally posted by christophe83460 View Post
          hi scouser
          have what is possible to add an assignment for adboards as for the banner for news version revmod
          example for big game
          Quick example
          Marseille vs nante
          I might add band style no look quality bande just example
          Do you mean that you want to to assign a set of adboards to a specific match?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
            I will be away for the next two weeks, I will reply to any posts when I return.

Do you mean that you want to to assign a set of adboards to a specific match?
            hi scouser
            yes, scouser would be nice to have this possibility for important game as for banner rival
            example
            Paris vs Marseille specificadboard_73_219(id marseille)_16_0_0

Comment

hello scouser09,

one new question to you.

Can the conerflagpole be specified that a logo on the right position on the pole located and appears only when a desired team?

I now mean the cornerflag_0.rx3
              Master soccercrazy suits me just the originals, so that the logo is applied, the only question is whether it will work if I file then eg specificcornerflag_111239_0_0.rx3 call.

Comment

I'm so sorry for this noob question, but how do i generate the bh file correctly using FHL-BH-Editor? Should I 'tick' th selected files only and use 'generate all - etc' or how. Care to share the details? Btw i'm currently trying to apply RM 15 v1.0 and work all my way up to the latest. Please help me on this. Thank you.

Comment

hello scouser09,

a) it is possible to make more than 2 different crowdkit per team? Perhaps even differ on whether Home or Away match?

b) I have your function now run with me on that harm the goalkeeper GK Jerseys. Can you teach them additionally, not warm up during the game?

Comment

Originally posted by christophe83460 View Post
                    hi scouser
                    yes, scouser would be nice to have this possibility for important game as for banner rival
                    example
                    Paris vs Marseille specificadboard_73_219(id marseille)_16_0_0
                    This would be possible. However, due to a limitation I can not add any more adboard options without removing some. I do not want to remove any from RM15 as I want V1.4 to have all features of previous versions. I will keep this in mind for the FIFA 16 version though.

hello scouser09,

one new question to you.

Can the conerflagpole be specified that a logo on the right position on the pole located and appears only when a desired team?

I now mean the cornerflag_0.rx3
                    Master soccercrazy suits me just the originals, so that the logo is applied, the only question is whether it will work if I file then eg specificcornerflag_111239_0_0.rx3 call.
                    You should be able to add a logo to the corner flag pole, just find the correct part of the texture. Sorry, I do not understand your second question.

Originally posted by xsplax View Post
                    I'm so sorry for this noob question, but how do i generate the bh file correctly using FHL-BH-Editor? Should I 'tick' th selected files only and use 'generate all - etc' or how. Care to share the details? Btw i'm currently trying to apply RM 15 v1.0 and work all my way up to the latest. Please help me on this. Thank you.
                    I would suggest "regenerate all bh files (take care of external files)". If you are having trouble with that regenerator, can I suggest that you try File Master 15 or i68 Regenerator?

hello scouser09,

a) it is possible to make more than 2 different crowdkit per team? Perhaps even differ on whether Home or Away match?

b) I have your function now run with me on that harm the goalkeeper GK Jerseys. Can you teach them additionally, not warm up during the game?
                    a. Not at the same time. I already have a function which allows randomized choices, it would also be possible to extend this to allow different kits for home and away matches.

b. I can not understand your question, can you rephrase it please?

Comment

... b. I can not understand your question, can you rephrase it please?
                      Sorry, I'll try it

The goalkeeper will have the opportunity to have at goalkeeper jerseys by RevMod. If they are on the bench.
                      Can you give the substitute goalkeepers to command, not to warm up?

Comment

This would be possible. However, due to a limitation I can not add any more adboard options without removing some. I do not want to remove any from RM15 as I want V1.4 to have all features of previous versions. I will keep this in mind for the FIFA 16 version though.

ok scouser do not remove assignment and rev1.3 already excellent

Comment

I mean this here, if you can prevent, the warming up of the goalkeeper.

Comment

Hi mate, in the first page in says stuff about the shoelib etc. and editing player assignments so they have the boots you want etc. "PLAYER SHOE STATEMENTS
                            These statements must be placed in FIFA 14\Game\data\fifarna\lua\assignments\players\playe rshoe_X.lua, where X is the player ID.
                            assignPlayerShoe(playerid,bootname) This assigns a boot to a player. This requires files shoe_textures.rx3 and shoe.rx3"

When I assign the boots, they are not actually on the players feet but floating behind them, leaving the players with invisible feet and floating boots. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.
                            Last edited by swag_cyka; 07-24-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I mean this here, if you can prevent, the warming up of the goalkeeper.
                              I have no idea if this can be done. It definitely can not be done with lua editing. I think this is the reason why GKs on the bench wear outfield kits as they look like outfield players when warming up.

Originally posted by swag_cyka View Post
                              Hi mate, in the first page in says stuff about the shoelib etc. and editing player assignments so they have the boots you want etc. "PLAYER SHOE STATEMENTS
                              These statements must be placed in FIFA 14\Game\data\fifarna\lua\assignments\players\playe rshoe_X.lua, where X is the player ID.
                              assignPlayerShoe(playerid,bootname) This assigns a boot to a player. This requires files shoe_textures.rx3 and shoe.rx3"

When I assign the boots, they are not actually on the players feet but floating behind them, leaving the players with invisible feet and floating boots. How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.
                              This means that a FIFA 14 boot model is being used. Swap it for a FIFA 15 one.

Comment

This means that a FIFA 14 boot model is being used. Swap it for a FIFA 15 one.
                                Can you link me to a download for the FIFA 15 models? I downladed what I thought to be all the FIFA 15 boot models but it appears I have outdated ones.
                                Last edited by swag_cyka; 07-25-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X