This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post

You need to play careful attention to the file name convention in the documentation. It needs to be "playershoe_0_6004_0_0_textures.rx3" for the texture file.
    Thanks mate! Works a treat. If I wanted to make it league specific. I would write it as "playershoe_0_6004_0_13_textures.rx3?"
    Last edited by Arsenal4LlFE; 05-09-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal4LlFE View Post
      Thanks mate! Works a treat. If I wanted to make it league specific. I would write it as "playershoe_0_6004_0_13_textures.rx3?"
      That is correct.

Comment

hello scouser, the goalnets I do have an opaque color in the games.
        you know how to fix this?
        I saw in a lua file giantflag I did not know what use? do you know?
        thank you

Comment

Originally posted by christophe83460 View Post
          hello scouser, the goalnets I do have an opaque color in the games.
          you know how to fix this?
          I saw in a lua file giantflag I did not know what use? do you know?
          thank you
          Can you explain the goal net problem in more detail? I am not sure about the exact purpose of giantflag.lua. My guess is that it is for a feature which was not actually added to the game, most likely a giant flag like this: http://img.fifa.com/mm/photo/worldfo...8_full-lnd.jpg . The file references the waving flag texture file.

Comment

ok but did not have a big problem

fifa13 goalnet

fifa15 goalnet color have much darker

for I thought his giantflags also its needs can be replaced fancards all who have a small size in some stage
            watch it rx3 I may be wrong
            there have three texture
            a 256x256 texture (fancards)
            a 512x256 texture (flag)
            a 1024x512 texture (giantflags) ??????
            do you activate it?
            rx3 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/11ws9q
            sorry for my english and thanks for your answer and your availability

Comment

Hi guys, i was following the thread for a long time... i decided to apply the mod and i cant make it work.

I made this...

1) A Clean FIFA Instalation.
              2) Copy Files from Manual Instalation RM V1.0 - .1 .2 and .3 to FIFA Folder.
              3) Regenerate Files.
              4) And i made just a simple change...

i take the .lua file for one particular player and i add the line
              setJerseyTuck(playerid,tuck), completing the playerid with the id, of course and 0 or 1 to tuck/untuck.

First, the game crash at start... after two times the game start... but i cant see any changes.

Of course i check the .big with file master and the regeneration of the mod files are with grey background, so... everything seems to be ok, but i didnt see changes in the game.

Anybody can help me?

cheers from argentina

Comment

ok but did not have a big problem

fifa13 goalnet

fifa15 goalnet color have much darker

for I thought his giantflags also its needs can be replaced fancards all who have a small size in some stage
                watch it rx3 I may be wrong
                there have three texture
                a 256x256 texture (fancards)
                a 512x256 texture (flag)
                a 1024x512 texture (giantflags) ??????
                do you activate it?
                rx3 : https://www.sendspace.com/file/11ws9q
                sorry for my english and thanks for your answer and your availability
                There does not seem to be a problem with the goal nets, just each game has different lighting.

Personally, I do not think it will be possible to enable the giant flag. I could be wrong though. Assuming EA actually completed the feature, I would guess that the most likely method to enable it would be the same one as you used to enable the fan cards.

Originally posted by nicetoknowyou View Post
                Hi guys, i was following the thread for a long time... i decided to apply the mod and i cant make it work.

I made this...

1) A Clean FIFA Instalation.
                2) Copy Files from Manual Instalation RM V1.0 - .1 .2 and .3 to FIFA Folder.
                3) Regenerate Files.
                4) And i made just a simple change...

i take the .lua file for one particular player and i add the line
                setJerseyTuck(playerid,tuck), completing the playerid with the id, of course and 0 or 1 to tuck/untuck.

First, the game crash at start... after two times the game start... but i cant see any changes.

Of course i check the .big with file master and the regeneration of the mod files are with grey background, so... everything seems to be ok, but i didnt see changes in the game.

Anybody can help me?

cheers from argentina
                You seem to have following the correct procedure, can you post the complete contents of the file you edited?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                  You seem to have following the correct procedure, can you post the complete contents of the file you edited?
                  First, thanks for your answer!

Sure... My example was with Harry Kane...

So i made all the steps to talk at my first post.

Then I search for
                  ...\data\fifarna\lua\assignments\players\player_20 2126.lua

I edit with Notepad++ and i add the las sentence.

--Harry Kane
                  assignPlayerShoeFallback(202126,102)
                  setJerseyTuck(202126,0)
                  The End.

Maybe the problem are a .rx3 short model that i put in ...data\sceneassets\body\ to replace default ones, but i think that it is a normal process (imo all the people who use rev mod have some xxxxx .rx3 files, faces, kits, etc..) , and that are ok in the game.

Looks like the regeneration was ok, coz rev mod s .lua files are with grey backgrounds when i check with FileMaster and "my shorts" are in game.

But, the simple example above with the "tucked" kit dosent work.
                  Last edited by nicetoknowyou; 05-21-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Yes, actually I have to try to activate the file, but its setting files does not work yet when I look at the exe there have almost identical control lines to fancards and there have no record in the db can be for fifa16
                    thanks

Comment

First, thanks for your answer!

Sure... My example was with Harry Kane...

So i made all the steps to talk at my first post.

Then I search for
                      ...\data\fifarna\lua\assignments\players\player_20 2126.lua

I edit with Notepad++ and i add the las sentence.

The End.

Maybe the problem are a .rx3 short model that i put in ...data\sceneassets\body\ to replace default ones, but i think that it is a normal process (imo all the people who use rev mod have some xxxxx .rx3 files, faces, kits, etc..) , and that are ok in the game.

Looks like the regeneration was ok, coz rev mod s .lua files are with grey backgrounds when i check with FileMaster and "my shorts" are in game.

But, the simple example above with the "tucked" kit dosent work.
                      It Works!... the only thing i change was regenerate with FHL and no with i68Controller.

Comment

Yes, actually I have to try to activate the file, but its setting files does not work yet when I look at the exe there have almost identical control lines to fancards and there have no record in the db can be for fifa16
                        thanks
                        This is a shame, maybe it will be included in FIFA 16.

It Works!... the only thing i change was regenerate with FHL and no with i68Controller.
                        Good news that it is working now!

Comment

sorry for this noob question, was also determined already answered:

should these two variants function (as an example) of BIBs?

- bib_165_1_0_textures.rx3
                          - bib_165_3_0_textures.rx3

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                            sorry for this noob question, was also determined already answered:

should these two variants function (as an example) of BIBs?

- bib_165_1_0_textures.rx3
                            - bib_165_3_0_textures.rx3
                            Yes, the first will be used with the away kit and the second with the third kit.

Comment

ah ok ... now i know

and when i put

- bib_165_0_0_textures.rx3
                              is the home bib too

i testit home team with
                              bib_165_1_0_textures.rx3 and no is showing *gg*

thank you

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER

Comment

Working...