Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a quick question. With RM15, if I do a career with lets say... Newcastle United..and win the league or come in the top two, and quality to Champions League.

Will my kits activate the automatic CPL and respect patches on the sleeves?

Or does someone need to create said kits and install them in the game for them to appear?

Comment

Originally posted by krismaticdj View Post
      I had a quick question. With RM15, if I do a career with lets say... Newcastle United..and win the league or come in the top two, and quality to Champions League.

Will my kits activate the automatic CPL and respect patches on the sleeves?

Or does someone need to create said kits and install them in the game for them to appear?
      This must be done manually as sleeve patches are drawn directly onto the shirt texture, this mod allows you to add a set of champions league kits.

A user has made a patch which includes CL kits for Premier League teams, I think you will find it useful:
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...15&postcount=1

Comment

hello,
        was determined treated before elsewhere.

Is it possible to output via the RevMod two different Adboardserien simultaneously at different locations?

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
          hello,
          was determined treated before elsewhere.

Is it possible to output via the RevMod two different Adboardserien simultaneously at different locations?
          Which two? You can have different static and dynamic ones at the same time (I assume that the dynamic ones are the FIFA 14 style ones, not the new new FIFA 15 animated ones). Assuming you where editing the stadium model, I think it should also be possible to have two sets of dynamic adboards, but they would need to be on the same texture.

Comment

ok.

I also have the problem that is according to the desired entry from the stadium crowd size yet completely occupied.
            I have been following your recent post on soccergaming.com, the sceneassets/crowd/crowd_empty.rx3 is available. The crowd.lua has released version 1.2

Comment

The winter accessories aren't assigning themselves for me, the players stay with their short sleeves, no under armor / + no gloves, it's pissing off my OCD. How do I fix this? Seems players on the other team (playing on career mode) have their winter accessories on but my players never seem to. Help?!

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                ok.

I also have the problem that is according to the desired entry from the stadium crowd size yet completely occupied.
                I have been following your recent post on soccergaming.com, the sceneassets/crowd/crowd_empty.rx3 is available. The crowd.lua has released version 1.2
                Thanks for reporting this. I am still trying to work out why this does not work for some users.

Originally posted by swag_cyka View Post
                The winter accessories aren't assigning themselves for me, the players stay with their short sleeves, no under armor / + no gloves, it's pissing off my OCD. How do I fix this? Seems players on the other team (playing on career mode) have their winter accessories on but my players never seem to. Help?!
                What statement are you using? Winter gloves can not be assigned though.

Comment

I haven't changed any statements, used the default files with the mod, put them into my fifa 15 folder and then regenerated BH files.

Comment

I haven't changed any statements, used the default files with the mod, put them into my fifa 15 folder and then regenerated BH files.
                    Are you using V1.2? There was an issue with winter accessories in overcast matches in previous versions. Are winter accessories actually assigned in your database to the players of the team(s) you play with?

Comment

yeah I'm using 1.2, I bought the "Edit Player" ability from the in-game store, and when I change the player's boots using that it seems the winter accessories are un-equipped. Any idea how I can re-assign them in the game files? Atleast I think that's the problem.

Comment

yeah I'm using 1.2, I bought the "Edit Player" ability from the in-game store, and when I change the player's boots using that it seems the winter accessories are un-equipped. Any idea how I can re-assign them in the game files? Atleast I think that's the problem.
                        To my understanding, using the "edit player" feature in career mode can disable winter accessories. There is no known fix, however you can use this mod to assign them manually to players.

Comment

hmm, havent had this problem before, but anyway thanks for your help, will do this.
                          Last edited by swag_cyka; 03-14-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Apologies if you had this question asked before, but whenever i tried to equip my virtual pro accessories such as gk pants, undershirt etc it works in the Pro clubs menu but it doesnt in the matches as my pro reverts to its ingame settings. It does work on pro offline career ingame though, is there anyway to use the mod to play pro online?

Comment

Originally posted by Rioliogiz View Post
                              Apologies if you had this question asked before, but whenever i tried to equip my virtual pro accessories such as gk pants, undershirt etc it works in the Pro clubs menu but it doesnt in the matches as my pro reverts to its ingame settings. It does work on pro offline career ingame though, is there anyway to use the mod to play pro online?
                              This is a known issue, I am currently testing a fix.

Comment

I see, thanks a lot mate, will be looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X