This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Scouser,

it is already possible to make the goalposts colored differently behind the goals. Would be, in effect, how different corners. In Fifa 14 you could edit this varies by Blender access yet, in the current version, however, is nothing.

example:

Last edited by Anamorph; 03-19-2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
      Hello Scouser,

it is already possible to make the goalposts colored differently behind the goals. Would be, in effect, how different corners. In Fifa 14 you could edit this varies by Blender access yet, in the current version, however, is nothing.
      I checked and it can be done. The net support posts as well as the goal posts texture are not in the stadium files any more (models as well I think), they are now in goalpost_0_textures.rx3. By default, they share textures, but I can change this.

Comment

hello,

Can someone help me? I want to add Champions League and Europa League kits for a team, I have the textures but I need help on how to get them work.
        from what I got from the documation and etc. I suppose I just have to drop the .rx3 files in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition\data\sceneassets\kit with correct filename, kit_*teamid*_*kitid*_*tournamentid*.rx3. is this correct?
        also how can I change the numbers for specific tournaments?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by john_shadow8 View Post
          hello,

Can someone help me? I want to add Champions League and Europa League kits for a team, I have the textures but I need help on how to get them work.
          from what I got from the documation and etc. I suppose I just have to drop the .rx3 files in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition\data\sceneassets\kit with correct filename, kit_*teamid*_*kitid*_*tournamentid*.rx3. is this correct?
          also how can I change the numbers for specific tournaments?

thanks!
          You understand the naming convention correctly. You can use the useGlobalTournamentGraphics statement to test them in friendlies. If you have problems, post the names you are trying.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
            You understand the naming convention correctly. You can use the useGlobalTournamentGraphics statement to test them in friendlies. If you have problems, post the names you are trying.
            thanks for the reply! where I use this statement?? also how i can change the numbers and their position and colors for champions league e.g.??

Comment

Originally posted by john_shadow8 View Post
              thanks for the reply! where I use this statement?? also how i can change the numbers and their position and colors for champions league e.g.??
              You need to read the documentation, it explains everything. The number position coordinates are stored in the kit file and can only be changed by editing the kit file in CM15.

Comment

Hello community,
                first of all I want to say thanks for this awesome mod.
                I wanted to know if it's possible to use the default winter gloves accessory for players. I deleted the part in the accessory.lua , in which the custom gloves are loaded into the game. Now all my players have the white default gloves, but I want them to wear the default black ones (for rainy weather and winter only), which you can already see in the uncustomized version of the game. If there is any possibility to do this, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

The ID for the gloves is 16 and the colour ID I want to use is 1. I already tried to edit some things in the .lua files, but nothing changes. Also have I read the documentations, but they don't help me with this question.
                Last edited by n1ghtm4re; 03-29-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                  I checked and it can be done. The net support posts as well as the goal posts texture are not in the stadium files any more (models as well I think), they are now in goalpost_0_textures.rx3. By default, they share textures, but I can change this.
                  hello scouser
                  that sounds great. Would incorporate it in your next version of RevMod with?
                  regards

Comment

Originally posted by n1ghtm4re View Post
                    Hello community,
                    first of all I want to say thanks for this awesome mod.
                    I wanted to know if it's possible to use the default winter gloves accessory for players. I deleted the part in the accessory.lua , in which the custom gloves are loaded into the game. Now all my players have the white default gloves, but I want them to wear the default black ones (for rainy weather and winter only), which you can already see in the uncustomized version of the game. If there is any possibility to do this, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

The ID for the gloves is 16 and the colour ID I want to use is 1. I already tried to edit some things in the .lua files, but nothing changes. Also have I read the documentations, but they don't help me with this question.
                    Why do you want to want to use the default gloves?

hello scouser
                    that sounds great. Would incorporate it in your next version of RevMod with?
                    regards
                    It will be included, I have already added the code.

Comment

Revolution Mod 15 V1.3

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 15 V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from

here.

V1.3 Features

-Automatic Corner Flag Poles
                      -Automatic Generic (Roof) Adboards
                      -Automatic Goal Net Support Post
                      -Automatic Scoreboard Clock Numbers
                      -Automatic Shorts Model
                      -Automatic Stadium Team Logo
                      -Set Crowd Size (Tournament Final, Team Versus League, League Versus League)
                      -Set Tracksuit Type Of Teams And Leagues

V1.2 Features

-Automatic Corner Flags.
                      -Automatic GK Gloves And Accessories For Specific Kits (Including Alternate GK Kits).
                      -Automatic Fan Cards (Tifo).
                      -Identify Player As GK (Allows Bench GK To Wear GK Kit).
                      -Identify Which Kits Are Replaced With Custom Kits In FUT (Avoid Clashes When Playing Online).
                      -Set Crowd Size For Tournaments, Teams And Matches.

V1.1 Features

-Automatic Stadium Seats

V1.0 Features

-All Generic Boots Are Replaced By Specific Boots.
                      -Assign A Specific Kit (GK And Outfield) To Use For A Specific Match.
                      -Assign Boots From New Library.
                      -Assign Custom Assets To FUT Team.
                      -Assign Different Textures To Static Adboards.
                      -Assign GK Kit To Outfield Kit (Includes Randomization).
                      -Assign Sleeve Length, Jersey Tuck, Jersey Fit, Sock Height, Undershirts, Undershorts And Winter Accessories To Players.
                      -Assign Winter Accessories To All Referees.
                      -Automatic Accessories (Includes Team Winter Gloves).
                      -Automatic Adboards (Includes Adboard Randomization).
                      -Automatic Arena Kits.
                      -Automatic Balls (Including Winter And Snow Balls).
                      -Automatic Banners (Home/Away, Tournaments, Specific Opponents).
                      -Automatic Boots (Includes Boot Randomization).
                      -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                      -Automatic Crowd
                      -Automatic Faces (Includes Bump File And Randomization).
                      -Automatic GK Gloves.
                      -Automatic Goal Nets.
                      -Automatic Individual Kits (Squad Number, Player, Position In Line-Up).
                      -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                      -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                      -Automatic Managers.
                      -Automatic Match Specific Referee Kits.
                      -Automatic Pitch Colour, Lines, Mow Patterns And Wear Patterns.
                      -Automatic Scarves.
                      -Automatic Skin Tones (For Tattoos).
                      -Automatic Specific GK Kits (For Teams With Generic GK Kits).
                      -Automatic Stadiums (Texture And Models).
                      -Automatic Substitute Bibs And Tracksuits.
                      -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                      -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                      -Automatic Tournament Wipes.
                      -Automatic Training Kits.
                      -Change Collar, Number And Name Fonts, Name Layout, Jersey Fit And Colours On Kits.
                      -GK Kit Uses Same Fonts As Outfield Kit (Can Be Disabled).
                      -Play In Tracksuits Instead Of Kits.
                      -Referee Kits Assigned To League Tournaments Will Show In Friendly Matches.
                      -Remove Captain’s Armband, Undershirts, Undershorts, Accessories And GK Gloves When Using Classic Kits.
                      -Set Which Weather Conditions Winter Clothes Are Used.
                      -Set Wipe Logos (Trophies Or 3D Tournament Logo).
                      -Swap A Kit Type For Another.
                      -Swap Player Accessories.
                      -Tournament Final Kits, Ball And Adboards.
                      -Use Graphics Assigned To Tournaments In Friendly Matches And All Matches.
                      -Use Name And Number Assets Of One Tournament In Another.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

A few notes about V1.3:

You should now be able to play online with custom virtual pro assets. I have not tested pro clubs, but I can confirm that they work in drop in matches. Winter accessories now work for virtual pros and in-game created players.

There are some new crowd size options. For example, you can use league versus league to set a high attendance when a League 2 team hosts a Premier League team (e.g. AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool).

After seeing the successful model editing by other users using Blender and arianos10's script, I decided to have a quick try myself. I made two new shorts models, longer for 1880-1909 classic kits and shorter for 1960-1989 classic kits. I only scaled the models, but the results look quite good.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fb..._scouser09.rar

Comment

Big Thanks for the RevMod Update

Comment

Cheers Keep up the great work!

Comment

hi scouser09,

Thank you for

my Question: if goalpost_0_0_whatever.rx3 will be recognized by revmod ?

I have this one question. Can the model file to it (goalpost_0.rx3) designed separately for teams filled with required / Stadiums? Can you imagine that?
                              How would this specificnetsupportpost_teamid_stadiumid_.rx3 for the BayArena loud as an example, if I have this running on stadium ID 297?
                              - specificnetsupportpost_0_297_0.rx3
                              or
                              specificnetsupportpost_0_297.rx3
                              or
                              specificnetsupportpost_0_0_297.rx3
                              or even completely different

Soccercrazy would like to trade it in his blender specifically for individual stages. The BayArena has e.g. just 3 Goalnetposts, so my demand here
                              Last edited by Anamorph; 04-06-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

hi scouser09,

Thank you for

my Question: if goalpost_0_0_whatever.rx3 will be recognized by revmod ?

I have this one question. Can the model file to it (goalpost_0.rx3) designed separately for teams filled with required / Stadiums? Can you imagine that?
                                How would this specificnetsupportpost_teamid_stadiumid_.rx3 for the BayArena loud as an example, if I have this running on stadium ID 297?
                                - specificnetsupportpost_0_297_0.rx3
                                or
                                specificnetsupportpost_0_297.rx3
                                or
                                specificnetsupportpost_0_0_297.rx3
                                or even completely different

Soccercrazy would like to trade it in his blender specifically for individual stages. The BayArena has e.g. just 3 Goalnetposts, so my demand here
                                The mod does not currently support custom goal post models, but I should be able to add it.

Comment

Working...
                                X