X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello scouser,

I have 2 questions for you again,

can I for the winter gloves different names make for home and away games of a team? example

specificaccessory_0_21_1_16.rx3 & specificaccessory_0_21_3_16.rx3

and

winter gloves assign the referees?

Thanks for any reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
      hello scouser,

I have 2 questions for you again,

can I for the winter gloves different names make for home and away games of a team? example

specificaccessory_0_21_1_16.rx3 & specificaccessory_0_21_3_16.rx3

and

winter gloves assign the referees?

Thanks for any reply.
      I assume you mean home and away kits, not games? If so, yes. Your examples would assign winter gloves for the away and third kits of Bayern Munich.

Do you want to assign winter gloves to individual referees by player ID or all referees?

Comment

one for all referees is ok. thx

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
          one for all referees is ok. thx
          The current version will not allow this, but I will add it to the next version.

Comment

If there are any Xbox 360 users interested in the Xbox 360 version of this mod, my tester has been unavailable for a number of weeks which has stopped progress. If you are interested in testing and have reasonable knowledge of editing the Xbox 360, PM me.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to modding fifa 15 and I just installed your mod. The only thing i can tell is different so far is all the generic boots are white. How do I get it to automatically put new boots and everything else in?

Comment

Originally posted by wightwhale View Post
                Hi, I'm new to modding fifa 15 and I just installed your mod. The only thing i can tell is different so far is all the generic boots are white. How do I get it to automatically put new boots and everything else in?
                Take a look in the documentation, everything is explained there.

Comment

Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0

Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0 is now available for download. This version has the same features as the FIFA 14 Xbox 360 version.

This version is for Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 15, it is not compatible with the PC.

Features

-All generic boots are replaced by specific boots.
                  -Automatic Adboards.
                  -Automatic Arena Kits.
                  -Automatic Balls (Including winter and snow balls).
                  -Automatic Bench Players.
                  -Automatic Boots.
                  -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                  -Automatic Faces (Includes bump file).
                  -Automatic GK Gloves.
                  -Automatic Goal Nets.
                  -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                  -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                  -Automatic Managers.
                  -Automatic Mow Patterns.
                  -Automatic Pitch Colour.
                  -Automatic Pitch Lines.
                  -Automatic Scarfs.
                  -Automatic Skin Tones (Tattoos).
                  -Automatic Specific GK Kit.
                  -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                  -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                  -Automatic Training Kits.
                  -Automatic Wear Patterns.
                  -Change collar and name colour on kits.
                  -Enable Winter balls.
                  -Use graphics assigned to tournaments in friendly matches and all matches.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

Hay. I have a Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0 for my xbox 360 and mod is not working. I worked on the instructions. Please help me. I like this mod. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by muciii23 View Post
                      Hay. I have a Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0 for my xbox 360 and mod is not working. I worked on the instructions. Please help me. I like this mod. Thanks.
                      What exactly is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                        What exactly is the problem?
                        I folow instructions:
                        1 - Extract datax.big using FinalBIG (Open the file, then go to Edit --> Extract All)
                        2 - Copy the extracted content to your FIFA 15 folder, replacing files where needed.
                        3 - Rename datax.big to datax.big1 or just delete it to make the game read the modded files

and when I playing fifa it's everything equal (no new boots, no tattoo, ... nothing). I would like replaced boots. Thank you.

Comment

I folow instructions:
                          1 - Extract datax.big using FinalBIG (Open the file, then go to Edit --> Extract All)
                          2 - Copy the extracted content to your FIFA 15 folder, replacing files where needed.
                          3 - Rename datax.big to datax.big1 or just delete it to make the game read the modded files

and when I playing fifa it's everything equal (no new boots, no tattoo, ... nothing). I would like replaced boots. Thank you.
                          Just to check, you understand that this mod does not come with new graphics, it just allows you to add them?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                            Just to check, you understand that this mod does not come with new graphics, it just allows you to add them?
                            Yes, I understand. How to do this step: All generic boots are replaced by specific boots, and this: Automatic Skin Tones (Tattoos). How to modding this step in my fifa on xbox ? Or this mod not "update" boots ? Thank you

Comment

Yes, I understand. How to do this step: All generic boots are replaced by specific boots, and this: Automatic Skin Tones (Tattoos). How to modding this step in my fifa on xbox ? Or this mod not "update" boots ? Thank you
                              All generic boots are replaced automatically. The documentation explains how to use the mod.

Comment

Hello friends, I am new to mod xbox 360

I downloaded and read the documentation, but not install the mod

if someone is kind enough to explain how to do it

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X