Hello,

How can I have the .big file ?
        What .big file?

Comment

The datax.big that I owe extract using FinalBIG

Comment

Originally posted by Foster. View Post
            The datax.big that I owe extract using FinalBIG
            For the Xbox version? Sorry, I can not explain those instructions in more detail. I have never personally modded an Xbox 360 game so I have no personal knowledge of the process. A friend who tested the mod provided those instructions.

Comment

Ok, can you demand to him how he do that please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster. View Post
                Ok, can you demand to him how he do that please ?
                Since this is a general Xbox editing issue, you should ask an Xbox 360 user directly. I have spoke with three users during the development. VeeY and Dramacydal are both members here. They are also members of Soccergaming, as is red". I have not spoke with any of them in the past few weeks so I can not say if any of them are currently active in the community.

Comment

Hi, could anyone please tell me how to give creation center players techfit kits? Ive been able to do it with all the other players but it doesnt seem to work for the creation center players, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 0EJC01 View Post
                    Hi, could anyone please tell me how to give creation center players techfit kits? Ive been able to do it with all the other players but it doesnt seem to work for the creation center players, Thanks
                    It should be the same method as you would assign it to other players with this mod. Are you using the correct player ID?

Comment

I've assigned it the same way, and I think I have the correct player ID, are there any other solutions? The mod works brilliantly for everything else.

Comment

I've assigned it the same way, and I think I have the correct player ID, are there any other solutions? The mod works brilliantly for everything else.
                        Are you sure the ID is correct? How did you find it?

Comment

I found it by clicking on the "Share" button in the web app and getting the link to the player. Is this the correct way to get the ID? Thanks.

Comment

I found it by clicking on the "Share" button in the web app and getting the link to the player. Is this the correct way to get the ID? Thanks.
                            I think this is the ID of the patch on the Creation Center website, not the player ID in game.

I never use CC content so I am not sure how it is used. My guess would be that it is imported into your squad file in your "Documents\FIFA 14" folder. If I am correct, you should be able to identify the correct ID by inspecting the squad file with Internal Master 12.

Comment

What about PS3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by SAMEH209 View Post
                                What about PS3 ?
                                Try the Xbox version files. I have no idea how to add it to your PS3 so good luck figuring it out. If you do successfully add it, please explain how you did it as any other PS3 modders will then be able to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X