This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    I checked and there is a problem editing players created ingame. Right now I do not know the cause of the problem, but I am working on it.
    thank you!!!

Comment

I don't know why the RM14 is not working with me ! Although RM13 was wroking with FIFA 13
      I have FIFA 14 Updated to v1.3 cracked by 3dm
      I installed Moddingway mod and updated to the MWM v0.85 and it contains the RM14 v1.1
      the lua files is not working ! so if i write a code in team.lua it doesn't work !
      non of the tournament kits and kit-numbers appears or even the faces for generic faces !
      What is my Problem ?!
      Last edited by Abdullah; 11-07-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
        I don't know why the RM14 is not working with me ! Although RM13 was wroking with FIFA 13
        I installed Moddingway mod and updated to the MWM v0.85 and it contains the RM14 v1.1
        the lua files is not working ! so if i write a code in team.lua it doesn't work !
        non of the tournament kits and kit-numbers appears or even the faces for generic faces !
        What is my Problem ?!

I have Fifa 14 Origin, and no problems, (i have ModdingWay 0.85 installed), can be the crack, try to update 2 + new crack, you used i68Regenerator 4.1 ?

Comment

I think I have found a solution for the crashes involving edit mode with players created ingame, it will be in the next version.

Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
          What is my Problem ?!
          Please do not discuss warez on this forum.

Comment

Please do not discuss warez on this forum.
            sorry :|

Now when updating to MWM 0.09 is OK

The problem was with database 2.0 in the Mode and fixed

Last edited by Abdullah; 11-08-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Hello, can I turn of only one option (automatic boot assignment, when I play with online squads, some of the major players have the generic boots, and with this option turned on, they now have random boots) So, I would like to have rev mod but without the boot assignment, how to do that? Thanks

Comment

Thanks you for this mod. When will you release the next version?

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson View Post
                  Thanks you for this mod. When will you release the next version?
                  I am still working on some minor issues and want to add some new features before I am ready to release.

Comment

scouser09
                    a very little question brother if you don't mind

Is there any code assignment to assign jersey fonts and number set to a team_X.lua
                    because sometimes I don't need to assign all Kit details just the fonts

I think there was a code before in RM13
                    waiting for an answer
                    Last edited by Abdullah; 11-13-2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Using assignKitDetails, most parameters can be set as -1 to use the DB settings. Alternately, you can automate kit name and numbers, the needed file names are in the documentation.

Comment

HOW TO ENABLE JERSEY FIT CAREER MODE, 0.9.5 ModdingWay
                        THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by baggio View Post
                          HOW TO ENABLE JERSEY FIT CAREER MODE, 0.9.5 ModdingWay
                          THANKS
                          I think that patch includes RM14 V1.1, so it should be the same way as mentioned in the RM14 documentation.

Comment

I think that patch includes RM14 V1.1, so it should be the same way as mentioned in the RM14 documentation.

was disabled jersey fit this version of 0.9.5 ModdingWay

Comment

Originally posted by baggio View Post
                              was disabled jersey fit this version of 0.9.5 ModdingWay
                              If they edited my code to disable it, there is nothing I can do. You could try using RM14 1.1 unedited, but you may loose some functionality of the patch.

Comment

Using assignKitDetails, most parameters can be set as -1 to use the DB settings. Alternately, you can automate kit name and numbers, the needed file names are in the documentation.
                                When I edit team_X.lua "assignKitDetails"
                                it shows the changes in the pitch while playing
                                but it doesn't show the changes in team select !
                                but when I add the Specific kit numbers it's OK shows in team select.

Waiting for some issues mentioned above to be fixed in the next update
                                Last edited by Abdullah; 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X