This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
    Nothing to report right now. Since the current PC version seems to be reasonably stable, I am going to give a greater priority to the Xbox version.
    Waiting for this, because last week my brother bought FIFA 14 the Middle East version for XBOX 360.

By the Way
    Thanks for replying to every comment has been written, I appreciate
    You are gentle
    Last edited by Abdullah; 11-29-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

this is unique

Comment

I need some help...I want to assign my team's (Brescia) Gk kit to the Third Kit in a career just begun...how i can do it without change the db?it's possible?
        Can you help me?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boom89 View Post
          I need some help...I want to assign my team's (Brescia) Gk kit to the Third Kit in a career just begun...how i can do it without change the db?it's possible?
          Can you help me?

Thanks!
          If you are wanting to add extra kits to the kit selection screen, this is not possible without editing the DB. You can use assignGameKit to replace the home or away kit with an alternate kit for matches against specified opponents where you would need a third kit.

Comment

Hi ... this is my problema... as you can see... in the first images we have Lamela, from Tottenham with his correct face added thanks to the i68 Regenerator..
            http://es.tinypic.com/r/19m61c/5
            http://i39.tinypic.com/9r1s8g.jpg

but when i go to the generic boots they all are the same...
            http://i40.tinypic.com/2vvp2tw.jpg

and that`s my problem..does anybody knows what could be the problem

I thinks that the problem is the Revolution Mod that in the "read me2 file says:
            .."All generic boots are replaced by specific boots..." so the problem could be in one of the .lua files that it`s making that all the generic boots are replaced for exemple for a Nike boot..
            I want to use the generic boots can any explain me step by step hoy to do that...? Thanks

Comment

Since it will probably be another few weeks before the next version of this mod, I thought I would publicize what I believe to be a fix for the scarf bug (fan scarfs replaced by linesman's flag later in games). This code change is for crowd.lua.

After this line:
              db.crowd.awayKitTypeID = as:GetInt(crowd, "awayKitTypeID")

Add these lines:
              db.crowd.homeTeamID = db.crowd.homeKitTeamID
              db.crowd.awayTeamID = db.crowd.awayKitTeamID

Comment

This patch is brillant, but I have troubles with the gameplay (too fast, many times I lose the ball, ...). Is there a way to uninstall this mod? I made a back-up of the entire FIFA 14-folder.

Comment

any news about new update ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
                    any news about new update ?

I have done some work on some new features, but most still need to be tested properly before I confirm their inclusion.

Comment

Hi, I am new here and new to modding stuff..

Hi, I started a career mode as a player where I created my own player ingame and did not use a real player! My intention is to edit my created players face and hairstyle to a real players face and hair, but I don't know how to do that?

Thanks in advance and please excuse me if this is the wrong place to be asking for questions such as mine! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendarySaiyan View Post
                        Hi, I am new here and new to modding stuff..

Hi, I started a career mode as a player where I created my own player ingame and did not use a real player! My intention is to edit my created players face and hairstyle to a real players face and hair, but I don't know how to do that?

Thanks in advance and please excuse me if this is the wrong place to be asking for questions such as mine! Thank you!
                        This is the wrong thread for this question.

Search the face forum and other sources to see if the player's face has been already made. If you want/need to make it yourself, look for tutorials in facemaking.

You will also need to find the ID of your created player, you will need Internal Master 12 by Rinaldo to read the squads file (ingame created players do not appear in the DB).

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this modding thing and recently downloaded the Revolution mod 14 1.3. I was wondering if there was a way to get the players to wear their unique boots? (Rooney wearing hyper venoms) because on my one Rooney is wearing adidas boots and Juan Mata is wearing Nike. Is there a way for it to do this automatically rather than randomly?

I also noticed Fifa 13 boots also..

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Sone View Post
                            Hi, I'm new to this modding thing and recently downloaded the Revolution mod 14 1.3. I was wondering if there was a way to get the players to wear their unique boots? (Rooney wearing hyper venoms) because on my one Rooney is wearing adidas boots and Juan Mata is wearing Nike. Is there a way for it to do this automatically rather than randomly?

I also noticed Fifa 13 boots also..

Thanks in advance
                            You can use the mod to add boots of your choosing to any player, see the documentation. I am also guessing that you are using a squad update file?

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                              You can use the mod to add boots of your choosing to any player, see the documentation. I am also guessing that you are using a squad update file?
                              The squad I am using is the one that is automatically downloaded from the EA servers on a weekly basis. If that makes sense..

Comment

Originally posted by Sone View Post
                                The squad I am using is the one that is automatically downloaded from the EA servers on a weekly basis. If that makes sense..
                                I know the issue. These squad updates sometimes change the boot assignments to boots which are locked in the DB, so the player uses a generic boot. This mod by default replaces generic boots with random replacements. I can give you a modified table to import into your DB to fix the locking issue, but editing the DB will make existing careers unplayable.

Comment

Working...
                                X