This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clocksendak View Post
    So, did a whole new season and it crashed on the same day - Nov 5. Guy Fawkes and Anonymous, really?!

Another dead saved game file (and another batch of talented youth players) down the drain. Anyone having the same problem? Know a solution? Would like to get past Nov of the second season...

Thanks

Just had a thought - if infinity14 includes revolution14, do I need to download the new revolution patch? It says it doesn't affect the database, but maybe that's what is causing it? Or maybe the new revolution patch is included already and I'm just fucked... proper fucked.

What team do you use in your career mode?

Comment

[QUOTE=scouser09;13080]Try running as an administrator.

I have tried it but nothing happend

Comment

Originally posted by serkankeyvan View Post
        Patch has been wonderful. Thank you for this.

Despite this, I have a problem. After installing the patch, I've had slowdowns and lag in the game. There was no such a thing before installing the patch. My game is original and my PC is powerful.

Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks for interest.
        Delete the pitch folder from sceneassets and regenerate, it should fix your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
          Delete the pitch folder from sceneassets and regenerate, it should fix your problem.
          @Damien;
          I installed infinity patch..
          but I starting game ;
          not opened
          Fifa creats a new file.
          The file name is:FIFACrashDump_CL1489657_2014.02.11_20.01.20.dmp
          How I fix it?
          Help me please...

Comment

First of all, thanks for the great patch and fine kits for included national teams.

My questions: is it possible to play Tournament created in Creation Centre with this patch?

Every time I downloaded my created tournament from Creation Centre and went to "Start new Tournament", the game crashes to desktop. The only way to avoid the crash is to choose "Create new settings" option upon restart of the game but then it does not
            show my downloaded tournament in the "Start new tournament" at all, like I never downloaded it.
            Is there any way around this? My wish is to play World Cup tournament I created in creation Centre and to use great kits from this patch, like Japan and Balakan countries.

Any help/advice appreciated!

edit - Just noticed the game is crashing in the Custom tournament mode as well, with Origin being online or offline. Got it up to show formed groups for competition and press next it crashes straight to desktop.
            Last edited by bobrock; 02-18-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
              What team do you use in your career mode?
              I have the same problem. I'm playing manager career mode with Manchester City and this is my 2nd season. Everything was fine until now. Now i can't get past 8th november. I have an match against Newcastle and every time i try to sim the match or play it or anything else the game crashes without any error. The same problem happened the first time i was playing manager career with Manchester City. Again it was 2nd season and the game crashed each time on november 8th when i had a game against Bolton. I have a friend who told me that he has the same problem only hes playing player career mode and hes game also crashes at specific date. If i remember correctly it was 11th novemeber. Oh and hes not playing in Manchester City.

Btw, I installed the patch correctly as show in F.I.P 14 installation guide. I also installed patch bug fix. Was really enjoying the patch until now. Hope you can help us with this problem as soon as possible.

Comment

hi
                This is my problem:
                [IMG][/IMG]
                Thanks

Comment

Hi guys evreything works great except one thing when i want to customize national teams it just quit from fifa please help.

Comment

Hi guys evreything works great except one thing ehen i want to custmite natioanal teams it just quit from fifa please help me

Comment

Originally posted by MuhamedBosnia View Post
                      Hi guys evreything works great except one thing ehen i want to custmite natioanal teams it just quit from fifa please help me
                      You have to change the amound of the players in the new national teams to 23 players. You can do it easily in CM14. Before you do it make a backup for the compdata files and after the change paste the original ones.

Mea culpa, I'll fix it in the winter transfers update.

Comment

Originally posted by aviad View Post
                        hi
                        This is my problem:
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        Thanks
                        Make sure you did ALL of the instalation manual steps, including the language file delete

Comment

file master does not work on two pcs with windows 7 64 bit.....also i cant install fhl editor it stops working when i try to install it can someone help me pls???

Comment

I have a problem when I play fifa 14 career just go play the first game crashes and throws .. sorry for my english.

Comment

I'm having a problem that is happening for the second time. I installed the patch correctly, as mandated by the tutorial, but when I'm in the second season with West Ham in the career mode, the game crashes (no error report). I've tried various alternatives, but without success. Can anyone help me?

Comment

someone who has had the same problem on Career managed to solve?

Comment

Working...
                                X