This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by guney20 View Post
    The game crashes whenever I try to start a Pro career mode. Manager mode works though
    Assuming you're Turkish considering your user name, here's the solution in your own language:
    Kardeş oyunu sil, temiz kurulum yap. Sonra Installation Guide bölümü var bu forumda, oradaki ilk adımları uygula. Sonra yamayı kur. Sorunsuz çalışıyor. Yanlız Şampiyonlar Ligi ve Ziraat Kupası tarihleri çakışıyor her halükarda bazen günde iki maç oluyor kariyer modunda. Onun dışında sorunsuz.
    Dark Blue & Yellow,
    Dark Blue & Yellow,
    Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Big problem

I have a problem. I was playing manager carer with patch. Everything was normal, and in one moment, about 2 seasons after, the game crashes in one date, every time. What to do. Does anyone knows what to do. PLEASE!!!

Comment

Please write which league are you playing and did you change anything in CM14 (even just save changes?)

Comment

Hello Darrek and Damien, first of all thanks for your great job with this patch, it's perfect!. My problem is that I have followed step by step the installation but on the shirts of the Ukrainian and Russian teams didnt appear cyrillic letters!. I went back three times and reinstall everything but still have the same problem. Any tips ?

Thanks in advance

PS: sorry for my english!

Comment

nobody noticed that when you play champions league, from france(ligue 1) the teams who qualify there are the last 3 and not the first 3? Those teams are going to europa league instead.Please solve thig bug because it's annoying

Comment

file master cant open !just click and nothing happend

Comment

file master 14 does not open for me

Comment

i have problem with the names of the new teams you you cant read

its possible anyone to help me??
                  Last edited by kefalonitis7; 02-05-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I play Career pro in greek superleague and everything is fine ,but when i go transfer to english league for example , the game crashes !!
                    from 12 november 2014 and later...!! HOW I FIX THIS BUG??
                    Sorry for bad English !!

Comment

Originally posted by djordje View Post
                      i have a problem. I was playing manager carer with patch. Everything was normal, and in one moment, about 2 seasons after, the game crashes in one date, every time. What to do. Does anyone knows what to do. Please!!!
                      me too man what is a problem?

Comment

Patch has been wonderful. Thank you for this.

Despite this, I have a problem. After installing the patch, I've had slowdowns and lag in the game. There was no such a thing before installing the patch. My game is original and my PC is powerful.

Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks for interest.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasosfp View Post
                          file master cant open !just click and nothing happend
                          Try running as an administrator.

Originally posted by kefalonitis7 View Post
                          i have problem with the names of the new teams you you cant read

its possible anyone to help me??
                          If you play the game in an unsupported language you will not see the names of new teams.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have a little problem where at some point during the second season (this time it's early Nov) the game crashes straight to the desktop (no error messages). It happens during a simulated week, one calendar day before the match. Seems like it breaks the save game - I can't get past it through reloading,

I only have infinity and its fix patch installed. I followed all the instructions to the letter (including the pre-install set up), regenerating after each step as called for.

Really enjoying the patch otherwise - lovely work. I hate to lose the file (Good manager mode with a couple of sweet youth players coming through the ranks!). Any thoughts on fixing the bug and ideally saving the file?

Many thanks,

J

Update: The game crashes the day before a match - I remember seeing (but of course can't find it now) a post that mentioned a way to fix if you isolated when the actual crash happens - any ideas?

Update 2: I tried regenerating in FM as that seems to be a generic solution, now I can't even start the game! I have the game on origin, so I go offlline, open the game (to get the start/settings window) and then nothing happens when I click Play. Down the rabbit hole I go! So, at this point do I need to uninstall/reinstall patch, the whole game...?

Update 3: Got the overall game working again by regenerating, deleting some autosaves and going into online mode and letting the cloud sync run a couple of times. I'm not sure which of these made the difference but the game works again. Saved game file is still a crash, so hopefully there's a fix out there to restore it...
                            Last edited by clocksendak; 02-07-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Hi im new here. I have a problem.
                              I downloaded your patch yesterday and i do everything what is showed on your page but he don't wont install at ending of install of your patch.
                              I regenerate bh. but same always. Help

Comment

Originally posted by clocksendak View Post
                                Hi Guys,

I have a little problem where at some point during the second season (this time it's early Nov) the game crashes straight to the desktop (no error messages). It happens during a simulated week, one calendar day before the match. Seems like it breaks the save game - I can't get past it through reloading,

I only have infinity and its fix patch installed. I followed all the instructions to the letter (including the pre-install set up), regenerating after each step as called for.

Really enjoying the patch otherwise - lovely work. I hate to lose the file (Good manager mode with a couple of sweet youth players coming through the ranks!). Any thoughts on fixing the bug and ideally saving the file?

Many thanks,

J

Update: The game crashes the day before a match - I remember seeing (but of course can't find it now) a post that mentioned a way to fix if you isolated when the actual crash happens - any ideas?

Update 2: I tried regenerating in FM as that seems to be a generic solution, now I can't even start the game! I have the game on origin, so I go offlline, open the game (to get the start/settings window) and then nothing happens when I click Play. Down the rabbit hole I go! So, at this point do I need to uninstall/reinstall patch, the whole game...?

Update 3: Got the overall game working again by regenerating, deleting some autosaves and going into online mode and letting the cloud sync run a couple of times. I'm not sure which of these made the difference but the game works again. Saved game file is still a crash, so hopefully there's a fix out there to restore it...
                                So, did a whole new season and it crashed on the same day - Nov 5. Guy Fawkes and Anonymous, really?!

Another dead saved game file (and another batch of talented youth players) down the drain. Anyone having the same problem? Know a solution? Would like to get past Nov of the second season...

Thanks

Just had a thought - if infinity14 includes revolution14, do I need to download the new revolution patch? It says it doesn't affect the database, but maybe that's what is causing it? Or maybe the new revolution patch is included already and I'm just fucked... proper fucked.
                                Last edited by clocksendak; 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X