In this post we will share all Live Tuning (LT) Updates released by EA Sports for FIFA 23.
Introduced last year, the LT tool allows EA devs to fix gameplay related issues without requiring a full Title Update that usually take weeks to be released. This will allow EA to tune certain areas of the gameplay and deploy these changes in-game much faster and with more frequency.
For FIFA 23, EA Sports have released the following LT updates:
LT Update #1 (October 12th, 2022)
- Reduced the accuracy of Penalty Kicks taken when the Composure Ring is yellow or red.
- Increased Technical Dribbling animation speed for lower rated dribblers.
- This change specifically impacts players whose dribbling related Attributes are below 90.
- Adjusted referees to be less likely to call fouls for arm-related collisions.
- Adjusted referees to be more likely to award yellow cards for fouls committed by Hard Slide Tackles.
LT Update #2 (October 12th, 2022)
- Addressed an issue causing Explosive and Lengthy AcceleRATE values to not update as intended with some specific Player Item and Chemistry Style combinations.
LT Update #3 (November 9th, 2022)
- Increased Stamina Decay by up to 41% for Constant Pressure, Press After Possession Loss, and Press On Heavy Touch Defensive Custom Tactics.
- Reduced ball velocity from fully powered corner kicks.
- Decreased accuracy of fully powered corner kicks.
LT Update #4 (December 12th, 2022)
- Reduced the accuracy of Lobbed Driven Through Passes, including when first timed, when the requested aim direction is significantly different than the direction that the ball carrier is facing.
LT Update #5 (January 18th, 2023)
- Slightly reduced the velocity of the ball when hit from fully powered corner kicks.
- Moderately increased the elevation at which the ball travels when hit from fully powered corners.
These changes apply for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PC (Origin/Steam), and Google Stadia versions of FIFA 23. In order to ensure these updates has been applied, please shut down and relaunch FIFA 23 when you see this message in game.