Fantasy football comes to Ultimate Team.
Fantasy FUT promo returns in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team with a brand new selection of dynamic player items, new themed Squad Building Challenges (SBCs), Objectives, Packs and more.
What is Fantasy FUT?
Fantasy FUT is another campaign from EA Sports that will introduce in FIFA 23 new live player items that will get the chance of an upgrades based on specific requirements.
Starting off, all players selected for this campaign will be released in packs with a big overall (OVR) boost on their cards. However, they can earn additional +4 OVR upgrades based on both team and individual achievements in their respective domestic league games.
Here are the milestones that the players and their teams have to achieve in real-world in order to get the aforementioned upgrades:
- +1 Upgrade: Club gets one win in the next six games.
- +1 Upgrade: Player makes three appearances in the next six games.
- +1 Upgrade: Two goals or assists (Attackers/Midfielders) or two clean sheets (Defenders/Goalkeepers) in the next six games.
- +1 Upgrade and Three New Traits: Clubs avoids defeat in the next six games.
All upgrades are counted starting March 17th and cards will upgrade on a weekly basis after each matchday.
Furthermore, EA revealed that the promo will also include a selection of Fantasy FUT Heroes. Each Hero present in this campaign will be able to get up to a +2 OVR upgrade based on their former club’s results in the next six domestic league matches in real life.
Fantasy FUT Team 1
The first Fantasy FUT Team features the following eleven players:
- CF: Alexis Sanchez (Marseille) – 90 OVR
- CM: Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid) – 89 OVR
- ST: Alexander Isak (Newcastle United) – 89 OVR
- CB: Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) – 89 OVR
- CB: William Saliba (Arsenal) – 89 OVR
- LM: Said Benrhama (West Ham United) – 89 OVR
- CDM: Fernando (Sevilla) – 88 OVR
- CAM: Dele Alli (Besiktas) – 87 OVR
- LWB: Angelio (Hoffenheim) – 87 OVR
- RWB: Christopher Trimmel (Union Berlin) – 86 OVR
- CB: Kamal Miller (Impact Montreal) – 85 OVR
The most noticeable players on this list are of course Alexis Sanchez, Marcos Llorente and Inter’s Milan Skriniar. Getting any of these players in your club will more than certainly give a massive boost to your FUT squad.
Building the perfect team in FUT is frustrating as it takes time and sometimes even money, and that’s why some gamers occasionally play online casino games to have some fun and earn something for themselves.
Power your Ultimate Team with real-world performances 🔥⚽️#FantasyFUT returns in #FIFA23.
Earn upgrades with both individual and team achievements on the pitch ⬆️⬆️
Find out more: https://t.co/PVMN3qeuYy pic.twitter.com/hdUOl1iGUU
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) March 3, 2023
Fantasy FUT Team 2
The second team is now available in packs and includes the next football stars:
- CB: Ruben Dias (Manchester City) – 90 OVR
- LW: Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) – 90 OVR
- CF: Diogo Jota (Liverpool) – 89 OVR
- CDM: Ismael Bennacer (AC Milan) – 88 OVR
- CB: Dayot Upamecano (France) – 88 OVR
- LM: Kaoru Mitoma (Brighton and Hove Albion) – 87 OVR
- RB: Oscar De Marcos (Atletic Bilbao) – 87 OVR
- CM: Emre Can (Borussia Dortmund) – 86 OVR
- CB: Omer Toprak (Antalyaspor) – 86 OVR
- RM: Patrick Wimmer (Wolfsburg) – 86 OVR
- ST: Christian Benteke (DC United) – 85 OVR
More Special Player Items powered by real-world team and individual achievements 🙌#FantasyFUT🔮 Team 2 is here.
From starts and clean sheets to goals and assists, ratings go 👆 if they or their team hit specific milestones.
Learn more: https://t.co/PVMN3qeuYy#FIFA23 #FUT pic.twitter.com/A3Mmg3wFxm
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) March 10, 2023
You can keep up with every player upgrade by checking this online tracker.
Fantasy FUT Heroes Team
As mentioned above, this campaign has FUT Heroes included and the ones selected for this promo are:
- ST: David Ginola (Upgrades based on Newcastle) – 91 OVR
- CAM: Abedi Pele (Upgrades based on Marseille) – 91 OVR
- LW: Harry Kewell (Upgrades based on Leeds) – 90 OVR
- LB: Joan Capdevilla (Upgrades based on Villarreal) – 89 OVR
- CB: Ivan Cordoba (Upgrades based on Inter) – 88 OVR
- CB: Ledley King (Upgrades based on Spurs) – 88 OVR
- CAM: Lars Ricken (Upgrades based on BVB) – 88 OVR
- ST: Peter Crouch (Upgrades based on Liverpool) – 88 OVR
- ST: Fernando Morientes (Upgrades based on Real Madrid) – 91 OVR
- ST: Jean-Pierre Papin (Upgrades based on Marseille) – 91 OVR
- CAM: Jay-Jay Okocha (Upgrades based on Fenerbahçe) – 90 OVR
- CB: Rafael Marquez (Upgrades based on New York Red Bulls) – 90 OVR
- ST: Antonio Di Natale (Upgrades based on Udinese) – 89 OVR
- CAM: Dirk Duyt (Upgrades based on Feynoord) – 89 OVRR
- RW: Saeed Al-Owairan (Upgrades based on Al-Shabab) – 89 OVR
- CM: Park Ji-sung (Upgrades based on Manchester United) – 88 OVR
A second wave of #FantasyFUT Heroes Items have entered the arena. 🏟️🦸♂️
These former club and league legends can get their ratings upgraded as well based on one of their former team's accomplishments on the real-life pitch ⚡️
Check out more: https://t.co/PVMN3qeuYy#FUT #FIFA23 pic.twitter.com/F6qwXU3Bb0
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) March 10, 2023
Fantasy FUT SBCs & Objectives
Additional Fantasy FUT players and heroes can be earned in-game thanks to themed SBCs and Objectives. Some of them include:
- Fantasy FUT Marcel Sabitzer – 88 OVR
- Fantasy FUT Nick Lima – 86 OVR
- Fantasy FUT Sergi Darder – 88 OVR
- Fantasy FUT Samuel Umtiti – 88 OVR
- Fantasy FUT Hero Sami Al-Jaber – 88 OVR
- Fantasy FUT Memphis Depay – 89 OVR
Moreover, you can also unlock Fantasy FUT Juan Foyth by completing his Objective in FIFA 23. Here are the tasks you need to achieve in-game in order to complete this objective:
- Playmakers: Assist seven goals in Squad Battles on minimum Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals)
- Cross Check: Assist a goal from a cross using a player from La Liga during three separate matches in Squad Battles on minimum Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals)
- Spanish Finishers: Score five goals in Squad Battles on minimum Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals), having a minimum of three La Liga players in your starting eleven.
- Winning Formula: Win eight matches in Squad Battles on minimum Semi-Pro difficulty (or Rivals), having a minimum of three players from La Liga in your starting eleven.
🚨Fastest way to do new FUT Fantasy Foyth objective🚨
Use a team starting 3 La Liga players, and in 8 Semi-Pro Squad Battles/Rivals wins do the following:
– Assist 7 goals
– Assist with a cross in 3 seperate games with a La Liga player
Like + RT to help others! #Fifa23 pic.twitter.com/jgRq93UpfC
— Waldy – Fifa (@sub2waldy) March 10, 2023
You can also try to complete the Fantasy FUT Cup Objective for some neat rewards.
This event will end next Friday, March 17th when the FUT Birthday promo will kick off.