The fourth title update for FIFA 17 has just been announced by EA Sports and it will go live on PC first after the close of the current weekend league.
The new update will address the following:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
The update will be available on other platforms next week.
Update is already available on all platforms!