Many of you hoped to relax with a match of FIFA during the Christmas holidays but the servers had other plans instead. Since December 24th until today the Sony (PSN), Microsoft (Xbox Live) and EA servers barely worked causing massive rage around the community. The reason of these server issues was due to a heavy DDOS attack directed at Sony and Microsoft servers which subsequently affected the EA servers as well. Beside that, the huge number of players trying to get online to play FIFA didn’t helped much either. As of now the servers are gradually coming back online on all platforms but there may still be some downtimes until tomorrow morning.
There have been multiple reports of users getting their Ultimate Team account hacked or compromised lately. If you think you’re missing some items and suspect your FIFA Ultimate Team account has been compromised, first secure your account by following these important steps:
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Reset your Origin password
- Reset your Origin Security Question and Answer
- Reset your email account password
- Reset your 1st Party account password – PC (Origin account), PlayStation (PSN ID), Xbox (Xbox Live gamertag)
- Turn on your Login Verification information.
- Reset your FUT Security Question and Answer
Once these steps are done, you can report any missing content through EA’s Missing Items web form for FIFA 15.
Remember to not give your FUT login details or security question answer to anyone! Also avoid clicking on suspicious links that tells you to claim free packs or coins because those are phishing links and will get your account compromised! For more details on how to stay safe please read this article.
TOTW 15 features four Second IN-Forms, yep you read that correct, FOUR! Naldo, D.Silva, Lacazette and Griezmann:
GK: Diego López, Milan – 84
CB: Maya Yoshida, Southampton – 73
CB: Naldo, VfL Wolfsburg – 82
LB: Bernat, Bayern München – 73
CM: Arturo Vidal, Juventus – 86
RM(RW): Romain Hamouma, AS Saint-Etienne – 80
CAM(LM): David Silva, Manchester City – 89
LW: Pedro, FC Barcelona – 84
ST: Sergio García, RCD Espanyol – 78
ST(LW): Antoine Griezmann, Atlético de Madrid – 84
ST: Alexandre Lacazette, Olympique Lyonnais – 81
GK: Steve Mandanda, Olympique de Marseille – 83
CB: Lorenzo Tonelli, Empoli – 72
RM: Matt Ritchie, Bournemouth – 72
RM(RW): Chris Harold, Perth Glory – 64
RW(CAM): Leonardo Valencia, CD Palestino – 71
ST: Charlie Austin, Queens Park Rangers – 74
ST: Luuk de Jong, PSV – 77
These in-form players will be available in pack from 24th December 6:00PM – 5:30PM 31st December. You can view the team in the Web App or more detailed at FUTHead or FUTWiz.
After the FUTMas pack offers and giveaways it was obvious that a special tournament dedicated to this event would have made its way in the tournament section:
Squad Requirements: No Requirements
OFFLINE – 1 untradeable Rare Gold Pack (Future wins – 3,500 coins)
ONLINE – 1 untradeable 35k Mega Pack (Future wins – 5,000 coins)
Offline Difficulty: Professional
Tournament will end next Monday, December 29th.
Sergio Ramos and Gonzalo Higuain are the first Man Of The Match players in Ultimate Team 15! Gonzalo Higuain earned his MOTM card thanks to his two goals in the Italian Super Cup final against Napoli while Sergio Ramos got his MOTM card thanks to his performance in the FIFA Club World Cup final against San Lorenzo.
This week Eden Hazard and Tim Howard got their own special Pro Player cards in FUT 15 as a Christmas gift from EA Sports:
The web is full of great FIFA 15 articles and tips and here you have the best of this week:
– Best Free Players in FIFA 15 Career Mode
– EA SPORTS FIFA 15 Tips For Better Crossing
– Some pointers and opinions in regards to playing against the AI on World Class/Legendary
– Ultimate Team players to buy and sell
– FUT 15 Market Update (22nd December 2014)
– 10 ways FIFA 15 Ultimate Team drives us crazy
– FIFA 15 Career Mode Simplified: Here are Potential Diamonds You Could Sign
– FIFA 15 – Diving, Corner Kicks and other Tips for Advanced Players
– FIFA 15 Pro Clubs: Perfecting the striker and forward build
– Interview with BorasLegend – “It’s all about practice, practice and practice”
Sergio Agüero, Samir Nasri, Yaya Touré and Dedryck Boyata decided to measure their skills in the FIFA 15 Manchester City Player Tournament and see which one of them is the best FIFA player:
And last but not least, the official Best Goals Of The Week #8 is now up on YouTube with some crazy goals from Navas and Lacazette:
Thank you for reading this FIFA 15 news roundup post! See you next week folks!