Recently some users experienced issues while playing FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team 13. EA Sports reported that most of the problems have been fixed but if you still have problems you can check the next links for a fix:
- We have resolved all known issues with the Auction House.
- We continue to resolve any issues with FUT Trade Pile.
- You can report any Lost/Missing Items in FUT.
iPad iOS 6
- We have resolved all known issues with iPad iOS 6.
Console (Xbox / Playstation 3)
- If you’re experiencing freezing or the error “Disc Unreadable” on the Xbox 360, try clearing your cache. Instructions can be found in Step 3 of this article.
- If you did not receive your purchase of FIFA Points on the PS3 or Xbox, please read this article.
PC / Origin Client
- If you’re experiencing crashes or freezes, try updating your Windows & drivers first.
CM > LB: Chris Cohen – Nottingham Forest (70 > 73)
CB: Gil – Corinthians (71 > 74)
CB: Tore Reginiussen – Rosenborg BK (72 > 77)
CAM > RM: Lincoln – Coritiba (73 > 74)
RM > LM: Geoffrey Mujangi Bia – Standard Liège (68 > 71)
RM: Thomas Buffel – RC Genk (72 > 74)
CM: Ben Watson – Wigan Athletic (72 > 74)
ST: Héctor Mancilla – Monarcas Morelia (72 > 74)
ST: Bashkim Kadrii – Odense Boldklub (66 > 73)
CAM > LW: Danny – Zenit ST. Petersburg (83 > 84)
GK: Gary Rogers – Sligo Rovers (60 > 64)
CB: Victor Bernárdez – San Jose Earthquakes (66 > 69)
RM: Alfie Potter – Oxford United (58 > 64)
ST > RM: Cho Chan Ho – Pohang Steelers (65 > 68)
LM: Lim Sang Hyup – Busan I’Park (63 > 64)
ST: Lewis Grabban – Bournemouth (64 > 68)
ST: Alfreð Finnbogason – SC Heerenveen (73 > 74)
These IN-Form players will be available in packs from 6PM BST on 7th August – 5:30PM on 14th August. You can view this team in-game in the Web App or more detailed at FUTHead!
EA Sports prepared another special GOTW episode, this time dedicated to long shots and volleys: