Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunate, this is the case. I checked and it is possible to change the texture of the corner flag pole, I will add it to the next version.

Comment

Hello scouser09 again,

my next question will be either impossible or too expensive for the benefits, but I ask anyway

Is it feasible for you, a specific graphics in a stadium depending on the team as a guest competes by RevMod output to its destination before game start?

It revolves around a banner with the logo of the club away team in the stadium: Mercedes-Benz Arena / VfB Stuttgart / Germany. Mr. soccercrazy & I are building.

I do not suppose it right? If so, then it would always be a separate stadium_texture.rx3 file that is matched to the respective visiting team. And as the benefit factor would be too low. but I thought I'd just ask me, maybe I think too complicated again.

Comment

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
        Hello scouser09 again,

my next question will be either impossible or too expensive for the benefits, but I ask anyway

Is it feasible for you, a specific graphics in a stadium depending on the team as a guest competes by RevMod output to its destination before game start?

It revolves around a banner with the logo of the club away team in the stadium: Mercedes-Benz Arena / VfB Stuttgart / Germany. Mr. soccercrazy & I are building.

I do not suppose it right? If so, then it would always be a separate stadium_texture.rx3 file that is matched to the respective visiting team. And as the benefit factor would be too low. but I thought I'd just ask me, maybe I think too complicated again.
        Sorry, I do not understand exactly what you want to do. Do you want a unique set of banners for the home team when playing certain opposition, or have I misunderstood?

Comment

Here, for example: these flags I mean, who are always visible, only the flag of the visiting team will change at each other match, here happen to Bayer Leverkusen.

My question would be was whether this flag before the start of the game can somehow change my RevMod to the respective away team?

Comment

Hey, new to modding fifa and only doing it because of the boot thing.. really annoying.

I have it on my pc and i've downloaded the files and so on, read through the readme but i'll be honest i'm completely confused as to what to do.

Can someone please give me a detailed description on what to do, or i just wont be able to. I don't understand what regenerating files is and i just don't know how to get this to work

Comment

I can't get this mod to work. It's great that you guys provided elaborate documentation for somewhat more advanced users, but it lacks an explanation for noobs who have never modded this game before. A guide that could explain it to me like i'm 5 years old (and possibly an idiot) would be nice.

Anyway, i downloaded the files for Revolution Mod 15 V1.0 and V1.2. Copied the contents of the Manual Install Data folder to my local Fifa 15 Data folder. Then i downloaded http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-15...ler-suite-1-0/ and extracted it to a folder on my HDD.
              Started I86Controller.exe .. waited for it to load, then clicked the Regenerator icon... It said operation completed, then i clicked Exit. Started up Fifa15, and i'm greeted with: "Squads 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used" and i get the same error for my career mode saves. When i repair the game through Origin everything seems to be fine again - i can start it up without getting errors. Haven't played yet so no idea if there's any internal changes but i'm guessing there won't be.

Now how can i get this mod to actually work?

Also, is this step: "Edit assignment files in FIFA 15\data\fifarna\lua\assignments and/or add new files to subdirectories of sceneassets as desired." necessary for it to work? I just want boots for all the players since all of mine are wearing generics... the rest of the features seem cool too, but i'm not sure i want/need them.
              Last edited by DontCallMeSchurrle; 02-07-2015, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Here, for example: these flags I mean, who are always visible, only the flag of the visiting team will change at each other match, here happen to Bayer Leverkusen.

My question would be was whether this flag before the start of the game can somehow change my RevMod to the respective away team?
                I understand now. This issue required some thought but I can suggest a solution. Some generic stadiums have a part which shows the home team crest, I can change this with lua editing. If you can use this part for the away banner, I should be able to add the code to force the game to load the appropriate away team banner graphic.

Originally posted by theviking View Post
                Hey, new to modding fifa and only doing it because of the boot thing.. really annoying.

I have it on my pc and i've downloaded the files and so on, read through the readme but i'll be honest i'm completely confused as to what to do.

Can someone please give me a detailed description on what to do, or i just wont be able to. I don't understand what regenerating files is and i just don't know how to get this to work
                What do you mean by "boot thing"? Are you having trouble installing or with something else? You do not explain your specific issue(s). Have you read the rest of the documentation, things are explained in more detail.

In simple terms, regeneration makes the game read the modified files instead of the archived originals.

Originally posted by DontCallMeSchurrle View Post
                I can't get this mod to work. It's great that you guys provided elaborate documentation for somewhat more advanced users, but it lacks an explanation for noobs who have never modded this game before. A guide that could explain it to me like i'm 5 years old (and possibly an idiot) would be nice.

Anyway, i downloaded the files for Revolution Mod 15 V1.0 and V1.2. Copied the contents of the Manual Install Data folder to my local Fifa 15 Data folder. Then i downloaded http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-15...ler-suite-1-0/ and extracted it to a folder on my HDD.
                Started I86Controller.exe .. waited for it to load, then clicked the Regenerator icon... It said operation completed, then i clicked Exit. Started up Fifa15, and i'm greeted with: "Squads 1 appears to be damaged and cannot be used" and i get the same error for my career mode saves. When i repair the game through Origin everything seems to be fine again - i can start it up without getting errors. Haven't played yet so no idea if there's any internal changes but i'm guessing there won't be.

Now how can i get this mod to actually work?

Also, is this step: "Edit assignment files in FIFA 15\data\fifarna\lua\assignments and/or add new files to subdirectories of sceneassets as desired." necessary for it to work? I just want boots for all the players since all of mine are wearing generics... the rest of the features seem cool too, but i'm not sure i want/need them.
                Your "Squads 1 appears to be damaged..." error is commonly seen when your database is edited, as it is no longer compatible with your save files. Have you installed any other mods as this one does not modify the database? The regeneration would have activated the modified database. Repairing through Origin would have undone the regeneration. It is likely that before you did the repair the mod was working.

If all you want to do is remove generic boots then all you need to do is install the files and regenerate, the "Edit assignment files..." step is not needed for that.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                  Your "Squads 1 appears to be damaged..." error is commonly seen when your database is edited, as it is no longer compatible with your save files. Have you installed any other mods as this one does not modify the database? The regeneration would have activated the modified database. Repairing through Origin would have undone the regeneration. It is likely that before you did the repair the mod was working.

If all you want to do is remove generic boots then all you need to do is install the files and regenerate, the "Edit assignment files..." step is not needed for that.
                  I retried the steps i described above after repairing the game... still no dice, still the same error. i don't have any other mods installed.

EDIT: Ok i must've done something wrong before. i deleted all the files that were changed in the last week from the Fifa 15 directory, repaired the game, ran through the steps again (copying the files, regenerating) and i can start the game now. Just started a game against West Ham and none of the opponents are wearing generics anymore. I guess it works then?
                  Last edited by DontCallMeSchurrle; 02-09-2015, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I understand now. This issue required some thought but I can suggest a solution. Some generic stadiums have a part which shows the home team crest, I can change this with lua editing. If you can use this part for the away banner, I should be able to add the code to force the game to load the appropriate away team banner graphic.

Thank you dealing with it.
                    This is a very good approach, I will tell these modder soccercrazy if he could do something with it in terms of the Mercedes-Benz Arena. On these thoughts I did not come, even though the solution is indeed a right at the feet
                    I / we should find them and test if it works at the desired location in the Mercedes-Benz Arena from any of the generic stadiums that its code.

bye

Comment

Originally posted by DontCallMeSchurrle View Post
                      I retried the steps i described above after repairing the game... still no dice, still the same error. i don't have any other mods installed.

EDIT: Ok i must've done something wrong before. i deleted all the files that were changed in the last week from the Fifa 15 directory, repaired the game, ran through the steps again (copying the files, regenerating) and i can start the game now. Just started a game against West Ham and none of the opponents are wearing generics anymore. I guess it works then?
                      It sounds like you have installed it correctly.

Thank you dealing with it.
                      This is a very good approach, I will tell these modder soccercrazy if he could do something with it in terms of the Mercedes-Benz Arena. On these thoughts I did not come, even though the solution is indeed a right at the feet
                      I / we should find them and test if it works at the desired location in the Mercedes-Benz Arena from any of the generic stadiums that its code.

bye
                      If soccercrazy thinks he can use this part then I will send you an edited stadium.lua to help testing.

Comment

cool, i consider consultation and sign up again in this regard.

Comment

Revolution Mod 15 V1.2

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 15 V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from here.

V1.2 Features

-Automatic Corner Flags.
                          -Automatic GK Gloves And Accessories For Specific Kits (Including Alternate GK Kits).
                          -Automatic Fan Cards (Tifo).
                          -Identify Player As GK (Allows Bench GK To Wear GK Kit).
                          -Identify Which Kits Are Replaced With Custom Kits In FUT (Avoid Clashes When Playing Online).
                          -Set Crowd Size For Tournaments, Teams And Matches.

V1.1 Features

-Automatic Stadium Seats

V1.0 Features

-All Generic Boots Are Replaced By Specific Boots.
                          -Assign A Specific Kit (GK And Outfield) To Use For A Specific Match.
                          -Assign Boots From New Library.
                          -Assign Custom Assets To FUT Team.
                          -Assign Different Textures To Static Adboards.
                          -Assign GK Kit To Outfield Kit (Includes Randomization).
                          -Assign Sleeve Length, Jersey Tuck, Jersey Fit, Sock Height, Undershirts, Undershorts And Winter Accessories To Players.
                          -Assign Winter Accessories To All Referees.
                          -Automatic Accessories (Includes Team Winter Gloves).
                          -Automatic Adboards (Includes Adboard Randomization).
                          -Automatic Arena Kits.
                          -Automatic Balls (Including Winter And Snow Balls).
                          -Automatic Banners (Home/Away, Tournaments, Specific Opponents).
                          -Automatic Boots (Includes Boot Randomization).
                          -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                          -Automatic Crowd
                          -Automatic Faces (Includes Bump File And Randomization).
                          -Automatic GK Gloves.
                          -Automatic Goal Nets.
                          -Automatic Individual Kits (Squad Number, Player, Position In Line-Up).
                          -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                          -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                          -Automatic Managers.
                          -Automatic Match Specific Referee Kits.
                          -Automatic Pitch Colour, Lines, Mow Patterns And Wear Patterns.
                          -Automatic Scarves.
                          -Automatic Skin Tones (For Tattoos).
                          -Automatic Specific GK Kits (For Teams With Generic GK Kits).
                          -Automatic Stadiums (Texture And Models).
                          -Automatic Substitute Bibs And Tracksuits.
                          -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                          -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                          -Automatic Tournament Wipes.
                          -Automatic Training Kits.
                          -Change Collar, Number And Name Fonts, Name Layout, Jersey Fit And Colours On Kits.
                          -GK Kit Uses Same Fonts As Outfield Kit (Can Be Disabled).
                          -Play In Tracksuits Instead Of Kits.
                          -Referee Kits Assigned To League Tournaments Will Show In Friendly Matches.
                          -Remove Captain’s Armband, Undershirts, Undershorts, Accessories And GK Gloves When Using Classic Kits.
                          -Set Which Weather Conditions Winter Clothes Are Used.
                          -Set Wipe Logos (Trophies Or 3D Tournament Logo).
                          -Swap A Kit Type For Another.
                          -Swap Player Accessories.
                          -Tournament Final Kits, Ball And Adboards.
                          -Use Graphics Assigned To Tournaments In Friendly Matches And All Matches.
                          -Use Name And Number Assets Of One Tournament In Another.

DOWNLOAD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0

Revolution Mod 15 Console V1.0 is now available for download. This version has the same features as the FIFA 14 Xbox 360 version.

This version is for Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 15, it is not compatible with the PC.

Features

-All generic boots are replaced by specific boots.
                          -Automatic Adboards.
                          -Automatic Arena Kits.
                          -Automatic Balls (Including winter and snow balls).
                          -Automatic Bench Players.
                          -Automatic Boots.
                          -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                          -Automatic Faces (Includes bump file).
                          -Automatic GK Gloves.
                          -Automatic Goal Nets.
                          -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                          -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                          -Automatic Managers.
                          -Automatic Mow Patterns.
                          -Automatic Pitch Colour.
                          -Automatic Pitch Lines.
                          -Automatic Scarfs.
                          -Automatic Skin Tones (Tattoos).
                          -Automatic Specific GK Kit.
                          -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                          -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                          -Automatic Training Kits.
                          -Automatic Wear Patterns.
                          -Change collar and name colour on kits.
                          -Enable Winter balls.
                          -Use graphics assigned to tournaments in friendly matches and all matches.

DOWNLOAD
                          Can You Give a Video Tutorial From Console Version?? My console is Xbox 360

Comment

Originally posted by CamiloBF97 View Post
                            Can You Give a Video Tutorial From Console Version?? My console is Xbox 360
                            I have never personally modded an Xbox 360. I can not provide clearer instructions that those in the documentation, sorry.

Comment

Hello,
                              first of all bravo for the work you done, this mod is amazing. But I have encountered one problem. Refs in my EPL have glitched kits, they appear in green/red squared kit ( basically missing textures, read that in troubleshooting pdf file), but uhm how can I fix that? I'm using the first version of the mod, the 1.0. And I haven't changed anything, just applied the mod.

Comment

Originally posted by DoM1n View Post
                                Hello,
                                first of all bravo for the work you done, this mod is amazing. But I have encountered one problem. Refs in my EPL have glitched kits, they appear in green/red squared kit ( basically missing textures, read that in troubleshooting pdf file), but uhm how can I fix that? I'm using the first version of the mod, the 1.0. And I haven't changed anything, just applied the mod.
                                This is a known issue and has been resolved in later versions. V1.2 is the latest version.

Comment

Working...
                                X