X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muciii23 View Post
    I folow instructions:
    1 - Extract datax.big using FinalBIG (Open the file, then go to Edit --> Extract All)
    2 - Copy the extracted content to your FIFA 15 folder, replacing files where needed.
    3 - Rename datax.big to datax.big1 or just delete it to make the game read the modded files

and when I playing fifa it's everything equal (no new boots, no tattoo, ... nothing). I would like replaced boots. Thank you.

hi i-mate I read that you are a user of xbox 360

I am also what I have seen that you have installed the mod, I can explain how to do ???

since I'm new xbox 360 and I honestly do not know how to install

sorry for my English

Comment

This mod working when you played new Carrer mode !!

Comment

Originally posted by david26 View Post
        Hello friends, I am new to mod xbox 360

I downloaded and read the documentation, but not install the mod

if someone is kind enough to explain how to do it

thank you very much
        Sorry, those instructions are the best I can provide. I have never personally modded a console.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
          Sorry, those instructions are the best I can provide. I have never personally modded a console.
          scouser09 hi, thanks for answering

There are some xbox 360 user forum to speak Spanish ?? to better explain my problem I get to not install the mod thank you very much

Comment

Hi scouser09

how do i use the Rev Mod on PS4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by david26 View Post
              scouser09 hi, thanks for answering

There are some xbox 360 user forum to speak Spanish ?? to better explain my problem I get to not install the mod thank you very much
              I only know a few Xbox 360 modders, I have no idea if any of them speak Spanish. Sorry.

Originally posted by xxdriftmasterxx View Post
              Hi scouser09

how do i use the Rev Mod on PS4 ?
              I have no idea, no PS4 user has given me any information and I have never modded a PS4 game. My best advice would be to use the PC version, and to search the internet for PS4 modding tutorials (if they exist). If you have any success, please post your method for other PS4 users.

Comment

Revolution Mod 15 V1.2

IMPORTANT: Revolution Mod 15 V1.0 must be installed before installing this version if have not already done so. You can download this version from here.

V1.2 Features

-Automatic Corner Flags.
                -Automatic GK Gloves And Accessories For Specific Kits (Including Alternate GK Kits).
                -Automatic Fan Cards (Tifo).
                -Identify Player As GK (Allows Bench GK To Wear GK Kit).
                -Identify Which Kits Are Replaced With Custom Kits In FUT (Avoid Clashes When Playing Online).
                -Set Crowd Size For Tournaments, Teams And Matches.

V1.1 Features

-Automatic Stadium Seats

V1.0 Features

-All Generic Boots Are Replaced By Specific Boots.
                -Assign A Specific Kit (GK And Outfield) To Use For A Specific Match.
                -Assign Boots From New Library.
                -Assign Custom Assets To FUT Team.
                -Assign Different Textures To Static Adboards.
                -Assign GK Kit To Outfield Kit (Includes Randomization).
                -Assign Sleeve Length, Jersey Tuck, Jersey Fit, Sock Height, Undershirts, Undershorts And Winter Accessories To Players.
                -Assign Winter Accessories To All Referees.
                -Automatic Accessories (Includes Team Winter Gloves).
                -Automatic Adboards (Includes Adboard Randomization).
                -Automatic Arena Kits.
                -Automatic Balls (Including Winter And Snow Balls).
                -Automatic Banners (Home/Away, Tournaments, Specific Opponents).
                -Automatic Boots (Includes Boot Randomization).
                -Automatic Classic GK Kits.
                -Automatic Crowd
                -Automatic Faces (Includes Bump File And Randomization).
                -Automatic GK Gloves.
                -Automatic Goal Nets.
                -Automatic Individual Kits (Squad Number, Player, Position In Line-Up).
                -Automatic Kit Name Fonts.
                -Automatic Kit Numbers Sets.
                -Automatic Managers.
                -Automatic Match Specific Referee Kits.
                -Automatic Pitch Colour, Lines, Mow Patterns And Wear Patterns.
                -Automatic Scarves.
                -Automatic Skin Tones (For Tattoos).
                -Automatic Specific GK Kits (For Teams With Generic GK Kits).
                -Automatic Stadiums (Texture And Models).
                -Automatic Substitute Bibs And Tracksuits.
                -Automatic Team GK Pants.
                -Automatic Tournament Kits.
                -Automatic Tournament Wipes.
                -Automatic Training Kits.
                -Change Collar, Number And Name Fonts, Name Layout, Jersey Fit And Colours On Kits.
                -GK Kit Uses Same Fonts As Outfield Kit (Can Be Disabled).
                -Play In Tracksuits Instead Of Kits.
                -Referee Kits Assigned To League Tournaments Will Show In Friendly Matches.
                -Remove Captain’s Armband, Undershirts, Undershorts, Accessories And GK Gloves When Using Classic Kits.
                -Set Which Weather Conditions Winter Clothes Are Used.
                -Set Wipe Logos (Trophies Or 3D Tournament Logo).
                -Swap A Kit Type For Another.
                -Swap Player Accessories.
                -Tournament Final Kits, Ball And Adboards.
                -Use Graphics Assigned To Tournaments In Friendly Matches And All Matches.
                -Use Name And Number Assets Of One Tournament In Another.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

By downloading and installing this, will it alter my current moddingway mod?

Currently on the newest version. 1.21MWM

Comment

Hello scouser09,

Thanks for the update. Can I assign referees winter gloves now?

Comment

Originally posted by krismaticdj View Post
                      By downloading and installing this, will it alter my current moddingway mod?

Currently on the newest version. 1.21MWM
                      Not sure mate, I do not use the Moddingway Mod. It does include RM15, but it might be modified slightly so you may loose some functionality of the patch.

Originally posted by Anamorph View Post
                      Hello scouser09,

Thanks for the update. Can I assign referees winter gloves now?
                      Yes, use team ID 6004. I added support for specific accessory models too.

Comment

great news for me. The correct filename is: specificaccessory_6004_0_19_16_textures.rx3 as example for the first german B.League?

Comment

great news for me. The correct filename is: specificaccessory_6004_0_19_16_textures.rx3 as example for the first german B.League?
                          It should be specificaccessory_0_6004_0_16_textures.rx3, but this will apply to all referees. The mod does not currently allow for tournament restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by scouser09 View Post
                            It should be specificaccessory_0_6004_0_16_textures.rx3, but this will apply to all referees. The mod does not currently allow for tournament restrictions.
                            okie, that's ok, it's just one glove model provided for the referees. With me here but this will not work yet.

I have named the file in specificaccessory_0_6004_0_16_textures.rx3, this file would be here for you if you want to control this.

Do I have to enter a code in the general.lua? There, I've currently written for the referee to this:
                            useGlobalRefereeWinterAccessories (2)

PS: The specific stadium corner flags work fine.

Comment

okie, that's ok, it's just one glove model provided for the referees. With me here but this will not work yet.

I have named the file in specificaccessory_0_6004_0_16_textures.rx3, this file would be here for you if you want to control this.

Do I have to enter a code in the general.lua? There, I've currently written for the referee to this:
                              useGlobalRefereeWinterAccessories (2)

PS: The specific stadium corner flags work fine.
                              I have just realized that activating winter gloves for referees is more difficult than I thought. I assumed that it was possible to add them as accessories in the DB like players, but this is not the case. The game only loads the needed number of accessories defined in the DB, or in the case of referees, just headset, watch and cards. It seems the only way to add them would be to swap them for the headset or watch. If they where activated, the assignment would work.

Comment

This means whatever with a "swap" command in the general.lua or team_6004.lua entry that has ultimately for obtaining Gloves, no headset, no clock or no card? What would, in my view, as important to make no sense. Too bad it has to stay away, to freeze the referee, the rabble.

Another issue that the rod (tube) from the corner, you can not (also) make it even separately, I think sometimes that you could make different color?

Comment

Working...
                                X