Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 (Official Thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing patch! i hope you get my pn?

Comment

nice job there , thnx !
      My favorite search engine google.com

Comment

Thank you for your work! Please keep us updated while we are waiting for the release Also Im from Turkey and Im willing to help you test the Turkish League about Player Stats and other stuff PMed!

Comment

News update: beta testers confirmed that the career and tournament modes work with no problems with our added leagues.

Comment

very nice !!
            when release this awesome patchh????

Comment

nice looks good bro

Comment

will u replaced by generic leagues?

Comment

Awsome, can't wait.

Comment

Before you do the install I recommend you do the following steps to make your game ready. By this you will be 100% sure that everything will work.

To do this you need File Master 14 (available fifa-master.com)

Step one:
                    1. After you install the program open a file named data0.big (placed in "Game" folder)
                    2. From the file list pick the ones highlighted on the screen
                    3. Click Export

Step two:
                    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game

Step three:
                    1. Open data1.big (located in the "Game" folder)
                    2. Click on the "Name" panel. Thanks to this you will hve all of the files sorted by their location (Note: This could take a while!)
                    3. Scroll down and select ALL of the files starting with dllc
                    4. Click Export

Step four:
                    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game

Step five:
                    1. Open locale.big (placed in Game/data/loc)
                    2. You should see a file list simillar to this
                    3. Select all of the files in locale.big EXCEPT LOCALE.INI
                    4. Click Export

Step six:
                    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game/ data/ loc

Step seven:
                    After you unpack the files to the right folder (double check it) delete the files from the locale.big by pressing [delete]. Note: Keep locale.ini
                    After this click on the red circled button (Regenerate Bh)

P.S. Make sure you have the loc language db's and xml's directly in the data/Game/loc folder.
                    Last edited by darrek1988; 12-22-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

super patch

Comment

Guys please help me. I try to open the File Master 14 but it won't open. It just buffers for two seconds then nothing opens. Guys please tell me what I need to fix in the properties or maybe even in the directory because I really want this patch thanks guys

Comment

KAKA, if FM14 doesn't work for you then do it on File Master 12!
                          After you install it:
                          -Add a folder in your FIFA directory named FIFA 12
                          -Start your FM12 and browse to your FIFA 14 folder
                          -Go to the first step of my instruction

Comment

Great work, can't wait to play with it

Comment

Superb work thank you very very much!

May i ask a few questions?In carreer mode for J league, is there a kind of Asian champions league in the patch and will the patch work if i add and play (in career) EA creation center added leagues? Also will young Japanese prospects that make it to first team be called in the japanese national team? Im planning to add a game play patch wich doesn't affect the DB (only .ini mods), this one: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187577 Will the patch still work?

Thanks a lot for your answers and of course for that fantastic patch! Merry X-mas to all.
                              Last edited by fredhoer; 12-25-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhoer View Post
                                Superb work thank you very very much!

May i ask a few questions?In carreer mode for J league, is there a kind of Asian champions league in the patch and will the patch work if i add and play (in career) EA creation center added leagues?
                                AFC Champions league is scheduled for the next version. I already have 2 chinese teams to this and a 4-group system with real dates and hours. I think I won't have time to make the west-asian group so saudis will play in the eastern groups. :P
                                Also will young Japanese prospects that make it to first team be selectionned in the japanese national team?
                                Yes.
                                Im planning to add a game play patch wich doesn't affect the DB (only .ini mods), this one: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187577 Will the patch still work?
                                It should, but just in case make a backup.

Comment

Working...
                                X