Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 (Official Thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the answers. Sounds like hundreds of hours football gaming to me ok i'll backup about the gameplay/patch compatibiliy

Comment

hi to everyone! a question: can i find the player database that you used for the greek superleague? for example, i want to know how the players develope through the years. is there a database like "sofifa" for example? thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by vasse View Post
        hi to everyone! a question: can i find the player database that you used for the greek superleague? for example, i want to know how the players develope through the years. is there a database like "sofifa" for example? thank you in advance
        Install Creation Master 14 and you can check the player potential there.

Comment

Amazing, so many leagues in one patch, good work

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
            Install Creation Master 14 and you can check the player potential there.
            can you please tell me how i can check all greek players potential with cm 14? or data base master? please! i have both those programmes but cant find the option to chech greek players potential... thank u in advance

Comment

looks amazing thanks alot for this great patch

Comment

better than Moddingway

Comment

Got any suggestions what new teams should we add in ver. 2.0?
                  Write them here: http://www.fifa-infinity.com/forums/...estions-Thread

Comment

1. Can you add a J-League 2 and Fifa Club World Cup? So AFC Champions League winner can play in the Fifa Club World Cup and there will be a promotion - relegation in J-league
                    2. Please add some Thai Premier League teams (such as Buriram, Muangthong, Chonburi) as participants in AFC Champions League

Comment

New teams available for the AFC Champions League (and in friendlies):

Comment

Originally posted by vasse View Post
                        can you please tell me how i can check all greek players potential with cm 14? or data base master? please! i have both those programmes but cant find the option to chech greek players potential... thank u in advance
                        After you open CM14, click on File and the Open FIFA 14. Wait for the db to load and after that search the Greek Superleague. Click on the team you want, select the roster tab, click on the player you want to check and at select the tab skills. There you can see the potential of the player.

Comment

This one goes to all of the FI fans from Thailand. One of the last CL teams I've made (the last one is in progress - screens tomorrow) :P

Comment

The last from my list - Bunyodkor PFK (UZB)

+BONUS: All of the missing Club World Cup teams

Comment

I have made ​​a J-League scoreboard, similarity +/- 97%
                              download here : http://adf.ly/bhFgk

#ForzaFifaIndonesia

Comment

What should I do if I don't want low-quality leagues like Japan and Ukranien leagues? How can I remove them? I only want the Turkish Super League.
                                Dark Blue & Yellow,
                                Dark Blue & Yellow,
                                Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Working...
                                X