This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Here you can post the bugs you've found in the patch and suggest future improvements.
    Last edited by Damien; 12-26-2013, 08:16 PM.

Nice patch really loved it but i had a problem in the jupiler pro league maybe its just me but i did't had the friendship games.
    But love the patch also cool greek league played it was really cool.love the work keep it going

Hope i can help you

Comment

Played 1 season with Galatasaray SK and 4 or 5 of my players retired at the end of the first season. I can understand that Dider Drogba is 35 and he can retire but the rest of them were 31 years old. The players are retiring very quickly.

Comment

Played a season with Galatasaray SK from Turkish League and I can confirm that , sometimes you can play 2 matches in a single day. For example , I played UEFA Europa League Final and Turkish Cup Final in the same day.

Comment

List of the bugs currently mentioned (shoutbox, soccergaming and fifapolonia's polish support thread)
          -at some cases not all of the kits show ingame even if they work in CM14 (Arsenal and Dynamo Kyiv, Mlada Boleslav, Viktoria Pizen, Panathinaikos third +7 jleague teams)> can be fixed without the need of starting the career all over
          -the game crashes when you want to change the roster of the added NTs (Bosnia & Hercegovina)
          -the game crashes when checking the turkish league table in "other leagues"> possibly caused by the league stage in the cup
          -Ligue 2 teams in the CL
          -at some cases the dos box with boot assignments don't work> it would be good to add the exported file instruction to the instalation guide part 1

Comment

1. Can you add a J-League 2 and Fifa Club World Cup? So AFC Champions League winner can play in the Fifa Club World Cup and there will be a promotion - relegation in J-league
            2. Please add some Thai Premier League teams (such as Buriram, Muangthong, Chonburi) as participants in AFC Champions League

Comment

1. there are problems with some names:

... i delete 'jerseyfonts' folder and regenerate - it's gone!

2. something wrong with ukrainian kits (Arsenal Kyiv, Dinamo Kyiv), some japanese...
              they are missing!

Comment

Originally posted by A1EXXX View Post
                1. there are problems with some names:

... i delete 'jerseyfonts' folder and regenerate - it's gone!

2. something wrong with ukrainian kits (Arsenal Kyiv, Dinamo Kyiv), some japanese...
                they are missing!

1) Just delete font_18.tff from the 'jerseyfonts' folder and regenerate.

2) We're still trying to figure out this kit bug. Some people have it, some don't.

Comment

hi guys .. thanks for the amazing patch. nice work.
                  have a little bugs just like the "W" font in premier league kits are replaced by "X". i have fix that thing, thanks to this thread.
                  also i want to ask, why there is an additional quotation mark (the " mark) in the news at career mode?

one last question .. do you guys make a tweak in the game speed? because i feel a little weird after applying this patch .. game speed look a little bit faster
                  if that is your tweak, how can I fix that and return it to its original state?

thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky4kurniawan View Post

one last question .. do you guys make a tweak in the game speed? because i feel a little weird after applying this patch .. game speed look a little bit faster
                    if that is your tweak, how can I fix that and return it to its original state?

thanks a lot.
                    There were no gameplay modifications in this patch. The gameplay is the default one.

Comment

In career mode, players you sign for free (6 or 0 months left in their contracts) never join my team. Although it says joined in transfer negotiations but their overall is still not visible and shows a -2 years contract while on their current team .I'm on the 2nd season and they still haven't joined. I'm not sure if this is a bug in fifa or this patch. any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Im having problems with the mod can someone please help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
                          There were no gameplay modifications in this patch. The gameplay is the default one.
                          thanks .. but what about my first question? about that quotation mark bug?

Comment

I regenerated and I play it in English language and I still have this issue: (My game is pirated)
                            Dark Blue & Yellow,
                            Dark Blue & Yellow,
                            Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Would it be possible to add custom Stadiums aswell in the next version?
                              If so, I'd really like to see Villa Park being part of them !!

Comment

Working...
                              X