Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, faces of players are "terrible". I think you need some progress about that. Salih Ucan, Moussa Sow, Emmanuel emenike, Cristian Baroni, Caner Erkin of Fenerbahce are terrible.
    Dark Blue & Yellow,
    Dark Blue & Yellow,
    Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Originally posted by ricky4kurniawan View Post
      thanks .. but what about my first question? about that quotation mark bug?
      That's a a general FIFA 14 bug as far as I know. It was in FIFA 13 too. We will look into it to fix it.

Originally posted by Cheetah11 View Post
      Would it be possible to add custom Stadiums aswell in the next version?
      If so, I'd really like to see Villa Park being part of them !!
      We are working to add more custom stadiums to the patch for the next version. Nobody made Villa Park for FIFA 14 yet but maybe we will manage to convert it from previous FIFA's. Can't promise anything though.

Originally posted by Canary View Post
      Also, faces of players are "terrible". I think you need some progress about that. Salih Ucan, Moussa Sow, Emmanuel emenike, Cristian Baroni, Caner Erkin of Fenerbahce are terrible.
      You do realise that they are all generic EA faces and not custom made? There are no custom made faces in this version of the patch. Pay attention before posting.

Comment

You do realise that they are all generic EA faces and not custom made? There are no custom made faces in this version of the patch. Pay attention before posting.
        Sorry. So you mean that these faces were all made by EA? Salih Ucan for example, wasn't a football player in 2011. In 2012 and 2013 FIFa didn't include Turkish League or Fenerbahce, which means Salih Ucan was never included so far. Since he doesn't play for any national football teams, how is it possible to be made by EA?
        Dark Blue & Yellow,
        Dark Blue & Yellow,
        Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Sorry. So you mean that these faces were all made by EA? Salih Ucan for example, wasn't a football player in 2011. In 2012 and 2013 FIFa didn't include Turkish League or Fenerbahce, which means Salih Ucan was never included so far. Since he doesn't play for any national football teams, how is it possible to be made by EA?
          Do you even know the difference between a custom face and a generic one? All the faces of the new players in this patch use EA's generic models and hairs. There are no custom made faces except for the hidden ones like Webo for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
            We are working to add more custom stadiums to the patch for the next version. Nobody made Villa Park for FIFA 14 yet but maybe we will manage to convert it from previous FIFA's. Can't promise anything though.
            Not too sure Villa Park has ever been included before though

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
              Do you even know the difference between a custom face and a generic one? All the faces of the new players in this patch use EA's generic models and hairs. There are no custom made faces except for the hidden ones like Webo for example.
              Sorry I don't know what generic face means. Does it mean that's made by EA? So, Webo, Salih Ucan, Emenike were custom made? Or Emenike is taken from FIFA 13? (He was included in FIFA13)
              Dark Blue & Yellow,
              Dark Blue & Yellow,
              Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Sorry I don't know what generic face means. Does it mean that's made by EA? So, Webo, Salih Ucan, Emenike were custom made? Or Emenike is taken from FIFA 13? (He was included in FIFA13)
                Think you should see it as follows.

EA creates a number of (standard) faces, hairstyles and bodyshapes etc.
                With these, they create all players to their best ability (like you would in FIFA Creation Centre).

I believe there are certain players in FIFA who have a real scanned face, although I'm not quite sure which ones in FIFA 14.
                Real scanned means multiple photos were taken to create their in-game face, which means more detail and more true to nature.

Comment

hello, i love the infinity patch good work ,wait the ver 2. and winter transfers and then i suggest little things if not problem, missing(not correct or sponsor missing) kits: Yeovil goalkeeper
                  .Wigan gk kits (pls add wigan 3rd kit),,and Watford gk kit (pls add Bellerin arsenal->watford laon, i dont search the game)
                  sheffield wednesday gk, ,nottingham misisng gk kit (and maybe home kit sponsored if have) m'borough gk kit, and maybe home kit wil be better if red kit reddish)
                  leicester gk,doncaster gk kit.,charlton -need correck numbers too,burnley gk, bournemouth gb -numbers too.,birmingham,blackburn,blackpool,gk kit and numbers,fontstype.
                  bradford,wallsall gk kit etc. and a lot of 3and4 league gk missing ,cszka moskva gk , and league 2 teams kit too. arles example gk and home similar.than sassuolo too ! hellas verona need sponsor ,virtus lanciano also similar gk kit and home than varese,trapani etc..ss..s portugal league a lot of missing gk kit, mybe all.volga nn gk kit = home kit , fk krasnodar need sponsor and gk kit similar home
                  terek,rubin,krylia,tomsk, rostov, amkar,anji,almeria gk missing new leagues i love you keep it up ,im sorry to bother you

Comment

I really like the patch!

Comment

Hello , thank you very much for this mod.

Here is a list about things that took my attention.

- When a Turkish League match starts, commentator says welcome to Eredivisie (Dutch League).
                      - Ukraine is Shown in asia - near Japan- when you send scouts there.
                      - Turkish Cup round of 16 match is just one day before CL match day 6

Player corrections :
                      I've only played with Fener so far and there is some suggestions about player ratings and basic info.

- Egemen Korkmaz should be left footed, but in game he is right.
                      - Gökhan Gönül should be quicker and faster and he should have a high attacking work rate.
                      - Christian Baroni has high attacking and defensive work rate , but in real life he should have low defensive work rate and medium attacking work rate.
                      - Caner Erkin takes most of the free kicks in real life, but in game he has 59 FK accuracy. Also he should have better crossing and curve.
                      - Emenike is more explosive in real life than in game. Also he has low defensive work rate and high attacking work rate. (In FM2014 he has 17-18 pace)
                      - Moussa Sow should be slower than Emenike and doesnot have a higher work rate than him. Also he doesn't have 4* dribble skills, he uses his agility and speed to pass his opponents.
                      - Kuyt can have "Engine" trait.
                      - Alves should be slower and more aggressive.
                      - Kadlec can play as a central defender too.
                      - Holmen can have "Engine" trait.
                      - Mehmet Topuz can have "Strenght" trait.

Miroslav Stoch WHO plays for PAOK in Greece now , should belong to Fenerbahçe, because he is on loan contract there.

These are the first things i've noticed at my first day

Hope you can make the corrections.
                      Last edited by segababa; 02-04-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Important bug

I play Career pro in greek superleague and everything is fine ,but when i go transfer to english league for example , the game crashes !!
                        from 12 november 2014 and later...!! HOW I FIX THIS BUG??
                        Sorry for bad English !!

Comment

I think BATE Borisov's id is changed with Galatasaray, because their short name in game is G.S. , commentary name is also Galatasaray. By the way there is no commentary for real Galatasaray in Turkish super league.

Comment

I have updated Turkish league transfers, team colors, reputations, players positions , and team formations and playing styles. Also Turkish cup final date moved to next week because it was clashing with Euro league final. (also Bate Borisov and Galatasaray ids swapped, now you can hear galatasaray commentary when playing with or against them.)

If anyone wants to have it , i can send it to you, but i don't know which files the data is kept, so i need some information.

Comment

hey, you guys have made a nice patch i love it, only my problem is that some teams doesn't have their original name like galatasaray has something with *abr15_15006 something like that i hope you can help me out thank you for making this patch it's awesome

Comment

I have a problem when I play fifa 14 career just go play the first game crashes and throws .. sorry for my english.

Comment

Working...
                                X