Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here, crashes at NOVEMBER 8 2014 (2nd season)
    in premier league with chelsea!

tried it out a second time and crashed again, NOVEMBER 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
      From what I see the crash happens only when you play with an english team. My hipotesis regarding the bug is related to the english cups compdata. I'll talk with Darrek when he gets on about this.
      yep, only england and always 8th of november 2014.

have you talked to darrek already? is there a chance for a bug fix cause actually i really like the patch
      and would like to play england honestly.

Comment

I have the same problem with Chelsea

Comment

I like the patch, but there are some bugs.
          I started a career with Liverpool and everything was OK until I started playing against Chelsea at my 2nd season (8. November 2014). Then FIFA was broken.
          Also problems with International team management (Ukraine, Bosnia...) - game crashes when I have to confirm players for upcoming matches.
          Any patch to fix it?
          Last edited by Randy7; 06-25-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I have a strange problem with transfers: i cannot see the entire skills for players i scout, but i can see only the main 4-5 (in the general screen, clicking with the right button).
            Any solution?

Comment

Career crashing 2nd season

Originally posted by jonajams View Post
              I have a strange problem with transfers: i cannot see the entire skills for players i scout, but i can see only the main 4-5 (in the general screen, clicking with the right button).
              Any solution?
              I have same old problem when playing a career in England
              In my 2nd season,more exactly in november,the game crashes sudenly in November the 5th
              Have two different careers with Liverpool and Man Utd and game crashes same date everytime
              Please can someone help us out with this big problem?
              I know you asked us to be patient and give you some time to find out a way for it,but 2 months have passed since you asked for time,and we did not get any answer
              Thank you very much!
              Have a good day!

Comment

great patch!
                the problem i have is that the camera shows the top of the stadium when the play goes in the lower side or the side where the managers are situated. i currently have started a fleetwood town career mode and i play in the crown lane stadium. if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Hi people, any news about the problem in England league???
                  i appreciate if you response!!

Comment

Hi guys, do you find any solution with England League? tell us something!!!!!!!!

Comment

Guys are you alive??? any answer about English league problem???

Comment

Hello all,i have a really strange problem with career mode.I have two matches on a day.For example,I play on my league and then i play CL or another match.But most annoying thing is that international matches are the same day with league matches and I have to forfeit them.Is there a solution on this?

Comment

still problem

Originally posted by Damien
                          We still didn't managed to find a fix unfortunately.
                          Hello Damien!
                          I still have this problem. I am playing with Manchester United. Season 2 8th of November. There is no match on this day.
                          If you send me an e-mail adress I send the fifadampcrash file. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Hi guys. Thanks for the great patch.
                            I have this strange issue when I play manager career mode with an English League 2 team. The board always want me to "consolidate league position", not get promoted or top half of the table. After each match, they send me a messege saying they are not sure to keep me as manager although I win like 20 straight matches. But it can even get weirder. Yesterday, I played my save game and they always sack me after the upcoming match, regardless of result. Oh, it's in October, not the end of the season. Is this a bug or those teams really want me to win all season. Can you somehow fix it?
                            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
                              Having problems with FIP14? This is where you need to post your issues!

Hello, I have a question when I start the career mode with my player, it starts at 25-26 years, how can I modify that

Comment

Working...
                              X