Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radu1984
    replied
    Hello Damien an Merry Chrystmass , i want to ask you if by any chance you have the program "KIT DESIGN MASTER 08" and if you have can you give me a link ?
    Thank you and happy holydays !
    Barbos Radu Ioan !

Leave a comment:

• radu1984
    replied
    I understand that offcourse , i will waith.
    All the best , have a great day.

Leave a comment:

• radu1984
    replied
    Hello

Originally posted by Damien
    Will try to refresh the links so you can download all the tools, problem is you will need to wait as I need to find time to re-upload and update all the posts.
    If you want to share your mods in our download center you can do it by yourself, I could set up an uploader account for you, just let me know.
    Thank you Damien again for your help , as always you are mutch too kind , i apreciate it . And when you reupload the tools can you please place the links here to ? I will upload my work but since since i am steal learning it will take some time , and when something is done i will let you now to create me a upload account.
    By the way , when will the new scoarebords and popups will be ready for download,the download will be free for public or i will need to have account or to pay for them ?
    Have a great day
    all the best
    Barbos Radu - Ioan

All the best Barbos Radu - Ioan
    Last edited by radu1984; 11-21-2018, 05:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• radu1984
    started a topic Hello

Hello

I have a request if no one minds , does any one have the
    -FIFA 09- Editing tools for mods and patches , and if you do have the tools , kind of a bundlle will you bee so kind to upload them so i can download them cause i did not find it on web just for fifa 08 and 10 but not 09. I want to learn how to create mods , patches and updates for Fifa 09 , i started learning how to mod FIFA 08 and FIFA 10 , i have for both a bundlle pack and it kind of catches me , so i want to learn more . Oh and another thing if i create fifa 10 , 09 and 08 mods,patches and updates and if they work can i send them to you for uploading them on fifa infinity , is it posible ? Thank you verry much , sorry to bother you , but i just love this part of the web called fifa infinity , altough im 34 i feell just like my 9 years old son when i play retro fifa games.
    Have a great evening.
    All the best
    Barbos Radu - Ioan
    Last edited by radu1984; 11-20-2018, 05:12 PM.
Working...
X