No announcement yet.

Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

In the last episode our stopped leaking goals however we still are having problems at the other end of the pitch with our strikers failing to find the back of the net, hopefully we can bang a few goals in this episode as we face Birmingham in the league cup before 2 winnable league games against Aston Villa and Sunderland.

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Comment

After we got back to winning ways in the last episode we face a very tough couple of fixtures firstly away at the Etihad against Man City, then we welcome Chelsea to Fratton Park before travelling to the North East to face off against Newcastle United.

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a great episode last time out where we got solid wins and performances against both Man City and Chelsea we look to get a bit of consistency with Premier League games against West Ham and QPR. We Also face a tough game against Chelsea in the Capital One cup, can we make it through to the sem-finals?

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a couple of excellent episodes in which we picked up some vital points and beat some of the big guns in the league we look to keep our momentum going with a double header against Bournemouth with an away trip to Swansea in between.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we continue our terrible fixture list with games against both Chelsea and league leaders Man City. Also after we picked up 2 wonderkids at the very end of the transfer window we look to see if the youngsters develop.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a horrendous fixture list featuring games against Man United, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea we have some more winnable games in the premier league. Although before that we have the small prospect of facing off against Leeds United in the league cup final, can we get our hands on the cup?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we look to see if we can get our season back on track after a terrible couple of episodes which has seen us go 6 league games without a win. We also look to get past QPR and secure ourselves a place in the FA Cup semi-finals.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After our win-less run in the league extended to 8 games we really need to begin to put some results together in this episode now otherwise we will end up being dragged into the middle of a relegation battle.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we finally ended our winless run in the premier league last time out we now face a huge game against relegation rivals Leicester City where a win could see us avoid the drop and then we welcome our south coast neighbours Southampton to Fratton Park to get some revenge!

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After the climax of our first season back in the premier league in the previous episode we take a look back at the season as a whole, look at the player awards and we check out how our players have developed over the course of the season.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After we secured our place in the Premier League (atleast for another season) we now crack on with preseason, we look into some of the players we can bring into the club aswell as looking at some of the players who could be heading out of the door and we also get stuck into the preseason tournament.

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In this episode we kick off the Premier League season against Liverpool and Tottenham and we also look to tie up some transfer business (including smashing our transfer record!) as we begin our busiest season yet!

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After a good start to our second season in the Premier League attention now turns to our Europa League qualification games against Elfsborg, can we secure our place in the group stages?

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

In the last episode we continued our good start to the season both domestically and in europe. In this episode we look to tie up one last deal on transfer deadline day and face games in the league and in the first Europa League game.

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

After suffering our first league defeat of the season in the last episode we now look to bounce back with games against West Ham and Bournemouth and after we got off to a flyer in the Europa League group stages we look to get another 3 points against Nacional.

YouTube Channel
                                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                                X