Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play up pompey! - portsmouth 'road to glory' career mode

Welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! Now obviously we all know about Portsmouths fall from grace due to complete mis-management of the club and its finances, but now that the club has finally turned a corner I've taken the helm and hope to guide Pompey back up the footballing ladder.

In this episode the RTG journey begins! We take the helm at Portsmouth and see the squad that we have at our disposal before playing our first couple of preseason matches.

Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

Hey guys am back with another video, in this episode we continue our preseason preperations and conclude the friendly tournament before switching focus to the first league game of the season!

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Liking the series

Comment

Originally posted by pnefan1999 View Post
        Liking the series
        Thanks dude, appreciate the support

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys am back and in this episode the league gets underway with our trip to neighbours Plymouth before facing off against Southend in the league cup and finishing off with a fair old trip up to Morecambe to finish off the episode.

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys am back with another episode and after a sluggish start to the the league campaign, hopefully we can begin to turn it around this episode (and even scoring our first goal would be a start!) with league games against Barnet & Exeter before facing Burton in the J.Paint trophy.

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys am back with another episode and after getting our first win in the last episode we look to continue our momentum and move further up the league table after our sloppy start.

Quick question, to get the series moving forward a bit quicker would do you reckon I should occassionally play a few games "off line" and show you the highlights in the next episode or should I just keep things the same pace as they are now?

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys am back with another episode and in this episode we catch up with the games played 'offline' before facing a couple of league games aswell as the next round of the Johnstones Paint Trophy.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys and back and in this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face a league game against Mansfield before cup matches in the FA Cup & Johnstones Paint Trophy.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys am back from my little break and back with a brand new episode of my Fifa 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we catch up on games played 'offline' then face 3 winnable league games against Carlisle United, Stevenage Borough & Crawley Town, can we close the gap on the top spot?

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, welcome to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode! In this episode we look to close the gap on the team in 1st position in the league aswell as looking to progress into the next round of the FA Cup.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys back with another video and in this episode we gear up for the January transfer window and face our FA Cup replay against Morecombe aswell as league games against Yeovil, Northampton and Acrington.

Don't forget guys to give me your input on which areas you'd like me to focus on in the upcoming January transfer window.

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys and I know its been a while but welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode.

In this episode we look to put even more pressure on Plymouth who occupy top spot whilst also trying to extend the gap between ourselves and the teams in the playoffs.

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Career Mode!

In this episode we have 2 must win games at the top of the table against Morecambe & Oxford before facing a HUGE game against rivals Plymouth who we can overtake at the top should we win.

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Welcome back to my FIFA 16 Portsmouth Road To Glory Career Mode!

After reaching the top spot in the league in the last episode we have 3 winnable games to try to extend our lead on the chasing pack.

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                              X