Another month, another update.
EA Sports just announced the release of a new official update for FIFA 22 and it’s already available on PC Origin/Steam. Here’s the full patch changelog:
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
- When the Transfer Market is selected, the UI will display recommended Player Items based on the most commonly used Player Items in FUT. This feature will be introduced with the next Squads Update.
Addressed the following issue:
- In Player Career, the Virtual Pro did not show up in transfer deadline visuals when transferring clubs on deadline day.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Players will no longer instantly disconnect from an online match if the game window goes out of focus.
– When the game window goes out of focus, the player is considered idle and a timer will count down, causing the player to automatically exit the match if it reaches zero.
- Updated some kits, 2D portraits (159), and ad boards.
Addressed the following issues:
- Some placeholder visual and UI elements could unintentionally display.
- A rare stability issue could occur when using customized squad files in Career Mode.
The update will be available on Xbox and PS consoles next week.