If you jump on FIFA 18 a new update will be waiting for you that will fix the following issues:
Made the following changes in Language Selection:
- Players will no longer be able to select a language when launching the game. The language used will be the language currently selected in Origin.
- Players can change this language within the Origin client.
Made the following changes in FIFA World Cup™:
- Changes made to the team sheets in the FIFA World Cup™ Online Tournament will now save and persist between boot sessions.
- Changes will be saved to a file called WC Online Squad Customisations.
Removed the Cup window in the FIFA World Cup™ Online Tournament.
This means that the FIFA World Cup™ Online Tournament will no longer reset each week.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA World Cup™:
- The Customize Controls and Game Settings tiles now work correctly with the settings defined in the Accessibility Settings screen.
- Rarely the game would crash when attempting to rapidly progress through the FIFA World Cup™ Online Friendlies match flow.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team:
- A crash during the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team club creation flow for some players.
- This crash would occur if the player selected a language when launching the game that did not match the
default language selected in Origin.
- Toggling between the two teams on the Player Ratings screen in the Pause Menu would sometimes cause the player heads to change size.
- Accepting a game invite to another mode within FIFA, while in the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team menus, was causing some visual corruption until the game was shut down and restarted.
- Players sometimes getting an error message following the completion of the group stage of the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team Online Tournament.
- The Swap With Duplicate option was not properly displaying on a Player Item in Duplicate Storage if you had just sent another version of that Player Item to your Club.
- Players getting an error message when attempting to send a duplicate Player Item to their Duplicate Storage after they have swapped that Item with an item in their Active Squad.
- The latency bars were not properly displaying the latency to the server in the FIFA World Cup™ Ultimate Team Online Tournament mode.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Rarely the game would crash after entering and exiting FIFA Ultimate Team numerous times.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- A crash when searching for a player that you had previously scouted on a different team if that player had been fully scouted by your 6th hired scout.
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- Rarely the game would crash if you suspended and resumed the game while in the Instant Replay screens.