Another week has gone by and we are back, as usual, with another FIFA 17 news roundup post.
TOTW 32 was revealed earlier this week featuring in-forms of players like Bonucci or Benteke and the Hero card of Messi:
- GK: Rune Almenning Jarstein – Hertha BSC (Germany) – Norway
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci – Juventus (Italy) – Italy
- RB: José María Giménez – Atlético de Madrid (Spain) – Uruguay
- CB: Raúl – Marítimo (Portugal) – Brazil
- CAM: Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona (Spain) – Argentina
- CM: Blaise Matuidi – Paris Saint-Germain (France) – France
- CAM: Ganso – Sevilla FC (Spain) – Brazil
- CAM: Marco Fabián – Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany) – Mexico
- ST: Christian Benteke – Crystal Palace (England) – Belgium
- ST: Mex Kruse – Werder Bremen (Germany) – Germany
- ST: Keita Baldé Diao -Lazio (Italy) – Senegal
- GK: Marc-André ter Stegen – FC Barcelona (Spain) – Germany
- LB: De la Bella – Olympiacos CFP (Greece) – Spain
- CAM: Nicolas De Préville – LOSC Lille (France) – France
- LM: Caio – Grasshopper Club Zürich (Switzerland) – Brazil
- ST: Anthony Martial – Manchester United (England) – France
- ST: Ciro Immobile – Lazio (Italy) – Italy
- ST: Anthony Jackson-Hamel – Montreal Impact (USA) – Canada
- RM: Jimmy Cabot – FC Lorient (France) – France
- CAM: Nicolás Benedetti – Deportivo Cali (Colombia) – Colombia
- CAM: Angelo Fulgini – Valenciennes FC (France) – France
- ST: Loïs Diony – Dijon Football (France) – France
- ST: Richard Sukuta-Pasu– SV Sandhausen (Germany) – Germany
These in-forms are available in packs from April 26th – May 3rd! You can view this TOTW in more details on FUTHead or EASports.
No less than 14 MOTM cards have been released this weekend in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team featuring Willian, Oxlade-Chamberlain, McGreogor, Pelkas, Di Maria, Taison, Hradecky, Dembele, Jara, Castro, Minamino, Letellier, Under and Joelinton.
These items will be available in packs until May 5th.
Five new Squad Building Challenges are available in FUT 17 this week featuring the PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year challenges with POTY Kante and YPOTY Dele Alli as rewards:
– PFA Player of the Year [Loan]
– PFA Young Player of the Year
– PFA Young Player of the Year [Loan]
A new FIFA 17 Single Player Tournament is available as well:
One League Cup
11 Players from 1 League
Begins: 28/04/2017 – Ends: 05/05/2017
In FIFA Mobile, EA Sports are celebrating Golden Week, the week-long celebration of different Japanese holidays, with a movie-inspired Program until May 8th.
Movie Themed Players, Packs, and Live Events
Over the course of Golden Week, there will be a series of movie-inspired Packs and Live Events. There are five different film genres featured, each with their own cast Feature Film Players to find or unlock.
There are also a series of Feature Film Live Events where you can earn genre-specific Feature Film Posters and Ticket Stub Tokens to unlock Feature Film Player Items from their genre Plans.
The Feature Film Players EA Sports picked for Golden Week are not only popular in their home country, they are also well-known at their clubs and in the countries where they play.
There are five Showstopper Player Items to unlock, one from each of the five genres featured. You do this by adding their Feature Film Player Item and the two other two Feature Film Player Items. Additionally, you will need a set-number of Feature Film Posters and Ticket Stubs. As always, be sure to check in-game for the specific requirements for all Plans related to Golden Week.
For the first five days of Golden Week, there will be a different Feature Film Live Event focused around a particular genre of cinema. Next will follow a Double Feature with two different Live Events available at the same time, then Triple Feature which will have the remaining three.
The event will close with a Movie Marathon, with all five Live Events playable. You can see the full schedule of when each Live Event is available in-game here:
Over the course of Golden Week, EA Sports will track to see which of the five Showstopper Players is the most popular. Then on Saturday, EA will announce who that is and release a 99-OVR version of that Player to unlock. You will need all five Showstopper Player Items and a set-number of Other Tokens to unlock the 99-OVR Item.
In a few weeks’ time, EA Sports will be unveiling something new and exciting for Attack Mode in FIFA Mobile. While there are no details of what that is now, it will certainly change the way you experience the mode.
The length of the next Season of Attack Mode extended
To prepare for the new changes, EA Sports are extending the length of the next season of Attack Mode. This extension of a few days will give everyone a bit more time to reach FIFA Champion, get a FIFA Champion Token and use it on one of the nine (9) available Player Plans.
The May Master Players will be the last Player rewards
With the new changes coming to Attack Mode, it also means new adjustments to the rewards that come with playing it.
If you’re still holding on to any Reward Tokens, the nine Player Plans (the four April, the four May, and 99-OVR Griezmann) are the last Plans that where you can use them. If you are a Token short, the May Season is your last chance to get what you need to unlock the player you want. Also, the four players featured for May will only need one (1) Token to unlock.
The new FIFA Mobile TOTW got released this week as well featuring Bonucci as the spotlight player:
- GK: Igor Akinfeev – CSKA Moskva (Russia)
- Akinfeev earned a clean sheet, including saving a penalty, as CSKA beat FC Ufa 0-2.
- CB: Aytaç Sulu – Darmstadt 98 (Germany)
- Sulu scored the first goal for Darmstadt as they held on to a 1-2 road win over Hamburg.
- CB: Raúl – Marítimo (Portugal)
- Raúl had two goals in Marítimo’s 3-0 win over Belenenses.
- CB: Leonardo Bonucci – Juventus (Italy)
- Bonucci had a goal in Juventus’ 4-0 win over Genoa.
- LM: Raphaël Guerreiro – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- Guerreiro scored the winning goal as Dortmund came from a goal down to beat Borussia Monchengladbach 2-3.
- LM: Marc Pugh – Bournemouth (England)
- Pugh had a goal and an assist as Bournemouth beat struggling Middlesbrough 4-0.
- CM: Blaise Matuidi – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- Matuidi had two goals, including the injury-time winner, as PSG beat Metz 2-3.
- CAM: Youri Tielemans – Anderlecht (Belgium)
- Tielemans helped set-up both of Anderlecht’s goals in their 2-0 win over Club Brugge.
- CAM: Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- Messi had two goals, including an injury-time winner, as FC Barcelona beat Real Madrid 2-3.
- ST: Cédric Bakambu – Villarreal CF (Spain)
- Bakambu scored twice, including an injury-time winner, as Villarreal beat Leganes 2-1.
- ST: Max Kruse – Werder Bremen (Germany)
- Kruse scored all four of Bremen’s goals as they came back from a goal down to beat Ingolstadt 2-4.
Kamano, Talisca, Jagielka, Bartels and Zappacosta are the latest players to join the Impact Players club.
For this week’s episode of “The Pitch”, Mav & Wolfy are visited by AS Roma FIFA player Aman Seddiqi, August “Agge” Rosenmeier and Reece Joel Oxford:
Be sure to check the latest FIFA 17 GOTW compilation from EA Sports featuring stunners from Ibra, Ronaldo, Cuadrado, El Shaarawy and more:
As always, thanks for checking the news and we’ll see you again next week with more FIFA 17 news.