This weekend, Ultimate Team will be celebrating the FIFA community with great promotions, such as:
- FREE packs – every FUT fan will receive one untradeable free pack on Friday May 8, Saturday May 9, and Sunday May 10 at 18:00 UK.
- Big Tournament Rewards – there will be three new tournaments over the weekend. Play at least one match in any of the Community Weekend tournaments to win one of 3000 rare tradable In-Forms! (Winners will be chosen at later date.) – Full list of available here.
- Special Pack offers – new pack offers will be available every day!
The three FUT tournaments mentioned above are the following:
Community Clash (online only)
Squad Requirements: Team star rating = 3,5 + 100 team chemistry
Rewards: 15,000 coins + 1 Rare Players Pack
Offline Difficulty: World Class
Community Links Cup (offline only)
Squad Requirements: Team chemistry = 100
Rewards: 7,000 coins + 1 Rare Players Pack
Offline Difficulty: Semi-Pro
A new type of IN-Form card has been introduced in Ultimate Team called Purple Hero IN-Forms and is assigned to players that either won an award for their seasonal performance or helped their club avoid relegation or clinch promotion. The first purple IFs were awarded to the next 15 players:
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea FC – England) – Named Player of The Year and in TOTY with 18 goals so far, winning League Cup & Premier League title.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur – England) – Lifted the Young Player of The Year award after scoring 30 goals so far this season.
- Joe Garner (Preston North End – England) – Named League 1 POTY and followed that with a hat-trick in a 3-0 win to put Preston on the verge of promotion!
- Patrick Bamford (Middlesborough – England) – Named the Championship’s Player of the Year for a very successful loan spell from Chelsea.
- Dele Alli (MK Dons – England) – Named Football League Young Player of the Year making him most impressive 21 or under player in all 72 FL clubs
- Stefan Johansen (Celtic – Scotland) – named Scottish FA Player of the Year yesterday after his club Celtic sealed the title.
Club Heroes (Promotion)
- Callum Wilson (Bournemouth – England) – Scored and won a PK in Bournemouth’s 3-0 win vs. Bolton which all but confirmed their promotion.
- Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (Shrewsbury Town – England) – Scored the goal that promoted Shrewsbury and relegated Cheltenham at the same time.
- Troy Deeney (Watford – England) – Scored the all-important opener in Watford’s 2-0 win at Brighton which sealed their promotion.
- Dean Lewington (MK Dons – England) – scored a brace which saw his team promoted on the final game of the season.
- Tom Soares (Bury – England) – Soares goal in the 1-0 win at Tranmere secured Bury promotion to League One at the expense of Southend.
Club Heroes (Avoid Relegation)
- Jordan Hugill (Hartlepool United – England) – Hugill scored the winning goal that ensured Hartlepool avoided relegation from the Football League.
- Danny Ward (Rotherham United – England) – Grabbed two assists in 2-1 win against Reading which secured their Championship survival.
- Ramy Bensebaini (Lierse S.K. – Belgium) – Top performer in the decisive relegation duel vs. Cercle Brugge (3-1), great defending also scoring the late 2-1 knockout.
- George Moncur (Colchester United – England) – Scored the winning goal to secure Colchester United’s League One status.
More Hero IFs from other leagues will be released in the near future similar to MOTM cards which will be available in packs for only 24 hrs!
European Record Breaker Cristiano Ronaldo leads the new TOTW:
GK: Oliver Baumann, 1899 Hoffenheim – 78->80
RB: Dani Alves, FC Barcelona – 83->84
LB (RB): Djibril Sidibé, LOSC Lille – 70->73
RB: Maximiliano Pereira, SL Benfica – 77->80
RB (RW): Alessandro Florenzi, Roma – 76->78
CM (CAM): Clément Grenier, Olympique Lyonnais – 77->79
CM: Bradley Johnson, Norwich City – 73->74
CAM: Diego, Fenerbahçe SK – 82->83
CF: Clint Dempsey, Seattle Sounders – 81->82
ST: Luis Suárez, FC Barcelona – 89->93
ST (LW): Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid – 92->97 (Record Breaker)
GK: Boaz Myhill, West Bromwich Albion – 72->73
CB: Aden Flint, Bristol City – 64->64
CDM (RM): Lukas Rupp, SC Paderborn 07 – 68->71
LM: Christopher Forrester, St. Patrick’s Athletic – 60->64
RW (CF): Josip Iličić, Fiorentina – 76->78
ST: Marco Schneuwly, FC Luzern – 69->72
ST: Nicklas Helenius, Aalborg BK – 67->71
This week there were no less than three price range updates in FUT 15! For the lists please check here.
The best FIFA 15 articles and guides of the week column also features an interesting infographic of FIFA 15 that we recommend you to check out:
We have some serious skills and finishes in Round 20 of GOTW compilation:
Xbox One users can now play FIFA 15 for free thanks to the EA Access Vault promotion. For more details on this please click here.
Really appreciate for checking out this news post! See you next week!