FIFA 15 Demo is now available for download on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC platforms!
Two Game Modes: Kick-Off (+Match Day) and Ultimate Team (+ Tutorial)
Gameplay: 3-minutes halves
Eight Club Teams: Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli, PSG, Boca Juniors
One Stadium: Anfield
Demo rosters accurate as of August 1.
Tips & Bug Fixes for FIFA 15 PC Demo
– Be sure to check out the FIFA 15 PC specs before running the demo!
– If you experience lag use D3DOverrider and enable/force tripple buffering and vsync on FIFA 15 Demo exe.
– Update your Direct X version if you encounter a crash related to it! Go here to find out how.
– If you controller buttons don’t work properly try to download these Xbox360 controller files and put them in your main FIFA 15 Demo folder.
– For those with .NET Framework error please install the latest edition of it for Win 7 or 8 from here.
– Your graphic card must support Dirext X 11 in order to run the demo!
– To fix the
– If you get the following message while installing the demo, “VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue.”, go to Origin Games\FIFA 15 DEMO\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist and run the vcredist_x64.exe. You can return to your Origin library and install the demo.
– If you still have the .Net Framework error try to install this Repair Tool for it and run it!
– If the game crashes at the language page you need to re-install Windows Media Player! Tutorial here. The intro can’t run without WMP, so the game crashes.
– FIFA 15 is currently unable to support special characters (such as àéñõü). If your PC name (or your Windows username) contains at least one of these characters, it will cause FIFA 15 to crash. We suggest you to rename your PC name or your Windows user name by following these two solutions.
– Still can’t start the game? Go to Documents and create the FIFA 15 Demo folder and add these 2 files in it. You can tweak your own settings in the fifasetup.ini! Another solution is to create a Documents folder in your /C disk and target the files there. (Go to original documents folder, right-click, properties, target and select the new documents folder which you created in disk /C ).
– If your graphic card is weak for the demo to start, download and run dxcpl.exe , go to Edit List…, add the fifa15demo.exe and fifaconfig.exe and click ok, set 11_0 at Feature Level Limit and tick Force WARP, click apply and ok. Note that the game will run very very slow!
– You can play in Practice Arena with any players in the demo if you follow the instructions in this thread.
– Make profiles for the demo on both nVidia and ATI graphic cards! For nVidia go to your graphic card control panel (right-click on desktop), go to Manage 3D Settings,Program Settings and add the FIFA 15 demo exe. For ATI download RadeonPro and make a profile with the FIFA 15 demo. If you experience heavy lag you can tweak settings on both profiles until you reach an optimal configuration for the demo to run smooth!
– If you get the 0xc000007b error download and copy these dll files in your Windows\System32 folder.
– If you have two graphic cards in your computer and the game won’t start please follow the next steps: 1) Run your graphic card control panel and add/make profiles for fifaconfig.exe and fifa15_demo.exe! 2) Run regedit (Click on Start Menu and type regedit in the search box), now change value from 1 to 0 in these two keys:
– 16:10 monitor owners can fix the black bars bug by following this guide.