Stadium Server 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stadium Server 15

Stadium Server 15 will allow you to add and assign unlimited stadiums in FIFA 15, aswell overlays and intro match movies.

Stadium Server 15 Version 0.5 - DOWNLOAD LINK

Features
    ========

Stadium Server:
    Allows you to add an infinite number of stadiums to your FIFA 15 and assign them to specific teams and tournament rounds.

Overlays/Scoreboard Server:
    Allows you to assign unlimited overlays (only TV Logos currently) to tournaments

Movies Server:
    Allows you to assign specific intro movie files to teams or tournaments before a match

Additional Files:
    Fir Park Stadium (Motherwell)
    BBC Sport Intro
    Three HD TV Logos

Install Instructions
    ============

1) Place the exe file in your FIFA 15 directory

2) Create a desktop shortcut of the stadiumserver.exe

3) Open the exe and go to About and select Help

4) You MUST read the Help/Documentation file in order to make this tool work!

Notes
    ==========

The tool doesn't modifies the database and therefore it's safe to use it on your saved career/tournament modes!

Tool is not compatible with online modes! (FUT, Seasons, etc)

Credits
    =======
    Shawminator - Fir Park Stadium
    Pao4ever - Nova HD TV Logo
    Razvanultra55 - BT Sport TV Logo
    SG-Cesc Fabregas - Sky Sport HD1 TV Logo
    Last edited by shawminator; 11-25-2014, 08:29 PM.

Hey Guys,
    Just found out that Es released v1.4 of fifa15 do this version is not compatible with V1.4 only V1.3
    i am working on the new version right away, i have updated 2 out of the 5 parts that i need to do.
    new version will be out asap!

Comment

thanks for your work, i wonder if you could make server stadium compatible with 1.0.0 game version?!

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
        thanks for your work, i wonder if you could make server stadium compatible with 1.0.0 game version?!
        Sorry, i no longer have the version 1.0 version of the game and im unsure weather i can go back to it, if anyone has answers then let me know

Comment

i found version 1.0 of stadium server, but still said "there is no competition id available this time" . When i have to press "scoreboard" button? you mean settings just before the match is starts?

"To assign the various stadiums, logos and movies u need to have the game running, once you get to the settings page( the one before the skill game) you need to alt tab out of the game, u will notice that the various ids have been populated for home team, stadium, comp round and comp."

Comment

I attached the screenshot. Gonna try it with the new version and I'll let you know if it's working

EDIT: It's working now thanks for the great work! Just reinstall the tool.
            Last edited by gimleey; 11-27-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gimleey View Post
              I attached the screenshot. Gonna try it with the new version and I'll let you know if it's working

EDIT: It's working now thanks for the great work! Just reinstall the tool.
              Thats great, the tool is fifa15.exe version specific. so the new version is for v1.4 which is probably what everyone has got now

Comment

Thanks! It worked!!!!
                Great job here!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X