Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

Adboard pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adboard pack

Hi guys

Adboard Pack For Fifa 15 V 0.5

adboard for this League :

Liga BBVA

Barclays PL

Bundesliga

Eredivisie

Ligue 1

Serie A

V 1 release in coming soon

Download

Are these made by you or you took them from other modders and uploaded them on your website without credits like you usually do?

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
      Are these made by you or you took them from other modders and uploaded them on your website without credits like you usually do?
      No no
      i convert this adboard from moddingway mod 14 for fifa 15

Comment

Originally posted by kamaka View Post
        No no
        i convert this adboard from moddingway mod 14 for fifa 15
        So they aren't made by you. Yet you upload them without authorization on your website and also use them to gain revenue from the downloads. If I see another type of post like this around here you'll be banned, permanently! Do your own works, don't take people's hard work and use it to gain from it, that's something I don't tolerate at all. You've been warned!

Comment

So they aren't made by you. Yet you upload them without authorization on your website and also use them to gain revenue from the downloads. If I see another type of post like this around here you'll be banned, permanently! Do your own works, don't take people's hard work and use it to gain from it, that's something I don't tolerate at all. You've been warned!
          If u download this file u can see the names moddingway in text file....u can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaka View Post
            If u download this file u can see the names moddingway in text file....u can see it.
            I don't care that you added the name of the website you took it from in the text file, matter a fact MW also takes works from people without authorization, just like you do. To make matter worse you also use these stolen works to gain revenue with those shady download links. People like you ruin the modding community. Please stop sharing links like these and start creating your own works. If you continue with this type of trend you will be banned!

Comment

I don't care that you added the name of the website you took it from in the text file, matter a fact MW also takes works from people without authorization, just like you do. To make matter worse you also use these stolen works to gain revenue with those shady download links. People like you ruin the modding community. Please stop sharing links like these and start creating your own works. If you continue with this type of trend you will be banned!
              Okay damien

Comment

Working...
              X