X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galactik Football League Mod

Galactik Football League Mod

Hey Guys!

I would like to create the Galactick Football League Mod. In this mod you would have the teams and competition of the animated serie Galactik Football.
    If you're not familiar with the show i suggest you could look it up so you know what to expect from this mod.

At the moment i am working on:

- Team Logos
    - Kits
    - League Logo & Settings
    - Adboards

There are still a lot of things that need to be done and i hope some people could help me with that.
    Things that need to be done (that i can't do because of my lack of modding knowledge & expierence ):

- Balls
    - Player

Thats it for the moment.

I could also use an idea to fix the amount of players. In every team in Galactik are around 6 players and there are alot of non-human players. so my question is: does anybody have a (creative) solution for this?

Below are some pictures with team info.

Thanks for reading! and show your support by posting a comment so i know its still worth working on!

that is whats going to cause a little problem though i have zero expierence with 3d moddeling so if we really would want to put the none human players in there i need an expirienced guy for this.

I can simply change the min. amount of squad players through the Career Mode Editor (http://www.nerdoholic.com/games/fifa...r-career-mode/) but if you have 6 players im afraid its going to cause a problem when you cant fill all positions, plus if they play against other (real) teams, who can use 11.

I was also thing about not adding any players and to just give the teams an X amount of money to put their teams together but i dont know if that will work in career mode, i dont know if they are really going to buy enough players to fill a squad.

Im also having some problems finding good HD logos of the teams, so if anybody could help me with that, i would really appreciate it.

i also hope to find some (more experienced) modders, who want to help me with this mod soon.
    Last edited by _SkillPlay; 12-24-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X