Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

Fix for using Generic USB Joysticks/Controllers with FIFA 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix for using Generic USB Joysticks/Controllers with FIFA 15

Having trouble using Third Party Generic Controllers with FIFA 15?
    Just Download, Copy & Paste the 'Attatchment' in your FIFA 15 installation Folder. Replace the Existing file, No need to back it up.
    Default Installation Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 15

Note:- The Inherent Problem with Generic Controllers is that they reverse the functionality of Triggers with the Right/Left Buttons. Therefore the RB shall function as RT and the LB shall function as the LT and vice versa.

buttonData.ini

thank you bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomsingh View Post
      Having trouble using Third Party Generic Controllers with FIFA 15?
      Just Download, Copy & Paste the 'Attatchment' in your FIFA 15 installation Folder. Replace the Existing file, No need to back it up.
      Default Installation Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 15

Note:- The Inherent Problem with Generic Controllers is that they reverse the functionality of Triggers with the Right/Left Buttons. Therefore the RB shall function as RT and the LB shall function as the LT and vice versa.

buttonData.ini
      Right analog not working brother...can I get some sort of fix for this?

Comment

I use the xbox 360 controller and the game always show it as 2nd controller and it doesn't save my custom button configuration, anyone knows why??

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X