Manchester United Career Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United Career Mode

Hi guys, have recently started to upload FIFA content (gameplay, career mode, player/pro mode and eventually FUT stuff etc.) to YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1P...tu1fjxro_lkNhg), please have a look around and check out the videos I've uploaded and if you enjoy them do me a favour and hit the subscribe button.

Here's the first few videos in my Manchester United Career Mode, check them out.

Last edited by FudgyBiscuit; 04-05-2015, 12:02 AM.
    Football Mad FIFA (amongst other games) YouTube content creator.

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits
    Add me on Twitter @FudgyBiscuit

New episode uploaded

YouTube Channel
    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

New episode uploaded boys.

Don't forget to check out my YouTube page Here) for regular content and if you enjoy the videos don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Don't forget to check out my YouTube page Here) for regular content and if you enjoy the videos don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

YouTube Channel
          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

YouTube Channel
            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

YouTube Channel
              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

New episode uploaded boys, in this episode we face off against Spurs in the FA Cup replay and then face league games against West Ham & Burnley, enjoy!

Feel free to visit my Youtube page ([link name=Here]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg[/link]) and if you enjoy the content don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
                Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

New episode uploaded boys, in this episode we face Leicester & Southampton and look to avoid a FA Cup giant killing against Chesterfield, enjoy!

Feel free to visit my Youtube page ([link name=Here]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1PfeogyKtu1fjxro_lkNhg[/link]) and if you enjoy the content don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
                  Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode of my Man United career mode, this episode is a bit special with us facing West Ham for the first piece of silverware of the season in the league cup final, followed by league games against Newcastle & Sunderland, enjoy!

Feel free to visit my Youtube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1P...tu1fjxro_lkNhg) and if you enjoy the content don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
                    Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode of my Man United career mode, this episode features games against Swansea, Birming City in the FA cup quater-finals before finishing off the episode against the old enemy Liverpool, enjoy!

Feel free to visit my Youtube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1P...tu1fjxro_lkNhg) and if you enjoy the content don't forget to subscribe.

YouTube Channel
                      Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode of my Man United career mode, this episode features a couple of huge games against Tottenham and our local rivals Man City with a game against Aston Villa in the middle, enjoy!

YouTube Channel
                        Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with the 18th episode of my Manchester United career mode on FIFA 15. This episode we have an opportunity to reach the FA Cup final when we face off against Chelsea in the semi-final before facing Everton & WBA in the league.

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                          Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode as we near the seasons end, in this episode we face some tough matches against Chelsea and Crystal Palace in the league before facing off against our neighbours Manchester City in the FA Cup Final, can we get our hands on another piece of silverware?

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel ( Here )and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                            Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Hey guys, am back with another episode with the climax of our first season, can we clinch 4th spot? Can I go an entire episode without raging? Find out below!

If you enjoyed the videos please dont forget to leave a like and feel free to head on over to my channel ( Here )and subscribe!

YouTube Channel
                              Twitch - Fudgebiscuits

Comment

Working...
                              X