Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

FIFA Infinity Patch 14 - Installation Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FIFA Infinity Patch 14 - Installation Guide

    PART 1 PREPARATIONS:

    Before you install the patch I recommend doing the following steps to make your game ready. By this you will be 100% sure that everything will work.

    To do this you need File Master 14 (available at fifa-master.com)


    Step one:
    1. After you install the program open a file named data0.big (placed in "Game" folder)
    2. From the file list pick the ones highlighted on the screen
    3. Click Export


    Step two:
    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game


    Step three:
    1. Open data1.big (located in the "Game" folder)
    2. Click on the "Name" panel. Thanks to this you will hve all of the files sorted by their location (Note: This could take a while!)
    3. Scroll down and select ALL of the files starting with dllc
    4. Click Export


    Step four:
    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game


    Step five:
    1. Open locale.big (placed in Game/data/loc)
    2. You should see a file list simillar to this
    3. Select all of the files in locale.big EXCEPT LOCALE.INI
    4. Click Export


    Step six:
    Browse to select your FIFA 14 folder and unpack the files to FIFA 14/ Game/ data/ loc


    Step seven:
    After you unpack the files to the right folder (double check it) delete the files from the locale.big by pressing [delete]. Note: Keep locale.ini
    After this click on the red circled button (Regenerate Bh)


    PART 2 INSTALATION

    Step one
    After you download the patch run the installer.

    Step two
    On the following screens click: Next> Next> I agree with the above terms and conditions, next

    Step three
    Now you have to specify where to install your game. Select your main FIFA folder (example C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14) and after this click next

    Step four
    Click "Start" and wait untill the instalation process ends. When done close the window.

    Step five
    Start your File Master 14 and once again click "Regenerate Bh"

    NOTE: Be sure to set your Origin Offline when you want to play with the new leagues.
    Last edited by darrek1988; 12-26-2013, 07:34 PM.

    #2
    Boot Script

    In case the boot script doesn't work for you, download it bellow:

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/cp...bootscript.zip


    Place the two files in FIFA 14/Game/data/sceneassets and run the script. The script and the text file will be deleted after the script will finish the job.

    Tha boot assignments will take around 2 minutes to complete.


    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Damien View Post
      Boot Script

      In case the boot script doesn't work for you, download it bellow:

      http://www.mediafire.com/download/cp...bootscript.zip


      Place the two files in FIFA 14/Game/data/sceneassets and run the script. The script and the text file will be deleted after the script will finish the job.

      Tha boot assignments will take around 2 minutes to complete.
      Same Problem. Setup finish and Opening CMD MS-DOS Screen and Wrong ;

      The system can not find the path specified.

      and opening game ;

      Last edited by newpagenow; 12-28-2013, 10:38 PM.
      Only FENERBAHÇE Only FIFA !

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by newpagenow View Post
        Same Problem. Setup finish and Opening CMD MS-DOS Screen and Wrong ;

        The system can not find the path specified.

        and opening game ;

        Is your FIFA 14 version original or warez? The Boot Script doesn't run on pirated FIFA.

        For the team names, that's a language problem. Be sure to follow the instructions above and export the langauge db's from the original data files. After that install the patch again.


        Comment


          #5
          It does not work on Orginal Fifa as well i bought my Fifa today and I have the same problem with the boot script :/

          Comment


            #6
            I have a pirated FIFA 14. Did exactly what you said. The issue is, a few teams from every new league looks like this: Not all. A few teams.
            Dark Blue & Yellow,
            Dark Blue & Yellow,
            Champion; FENERBAHCE!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Canary View Post
              I have a pirated FIFA 14. Did exactly what you said. The issue is, a few teams from every new league looks like this: Not all. A few teams.
              If you followed the instructions after you installed the patch, the team names and league names will result like in the screen above. Have a clean FIFA 14, follow the pre-install instructions, install the patch and all the teams and leagues will have their proper names.


              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Damien View Post
                If you followed the instructions after you installed the patch, the team names and league names will result like in the screen above. Have a clean FIFA 14, follow the pre-install instructions, install the patch and all the teams and leagues will have their proper names.
                Can't I fix it without reinstalling the whole game?
                Dark Blue & Yellow,
                Dark Blue & Yellow,
                Champion; FENERBAHCE!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Canary View Post
                  Can't I fix it without reinstalling the whole game?
                  Save the db and loc folders from the patch in a folder. Do the pre-install instructions and copy back the db and loc folders from the patch.


                  Comment


                    #10
                    At step seven, my Regenerate BH icon is not clickable. (It's grey) I tried to run as administrator, nothing changed. I can't regenerate.
                    Dark Blue & Yellow,
                    Dark Blue & Yellow,
                    Champion; FENERBAHCE!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Sorry, it was my fault. Patch works great now. Thank you all!
                      Dark Blue & Yellow,
                      Dark Blue & Yellow,
                      Champion; FENERBAHCE!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        In seventh step my regenenerate bh logo is unclickable too how can we fix this

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hi,darrek thanks for this awesome.I Follow all steps to install this patch,everything works good and in a correct way but the league names for countries like ireland,sweden and norway remains undefined.i need a solution to fix it

                          Comment


                            #14
                            file master cant open for me

                            Comment


                              #15
                              When i do the steps,error message occurs. How to fix it?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X