X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darrek1988 View Post
    Yes, I'm working on it.
    Does that mean I have to start my career mode over?

Comment

So I downloded the patch from mega first i tried to instal it it said "that system cannot found location" i was like ok... tried again same thing i went to your forum i saw that "regenerate it" i did that nothing hepend and each time i start the patch and it finishes this happens please someone help :/+ when i start the game and go check the new leagues there is no new leagues :/

Comment

Originally posted by wikifirelord View Post
        So I downloded the patch from mega first i tried to instal it it said "that system cannot found location" i was like ok... tried again same thing i went to your forum i saw that "regenerate it" i did that nothing hepend and each time i start the patch and it finishes this happens please someone help :/+ when i start the game and go check the new leagues there is no new leagues :/
        Have a clean install of your FIFA 14 game, follow these instructions here and install the patch. If you install the patch and do those install steps after, there will be no new leagues visible in your game. Also the script is only for for specific boot assignements. The patch will work but with no specific player boots. We're looking to find a fix for this.

Comment

Thank you,but now for some reason each time i try to start the careere mod my game crashes even tho i started the game in offline mod.

Comment

Thank you,but now for some reason each time i try to start the careere mod my game crashes even tho i started the game in offline mod.
            Be sure to select the default db when starting a career mode and not the online updated roster from EA.

Comment

I did i even restarted all rosters,but still when i select to start in Irish league it starts to load then the game just shuts down.
              Last edited by wikifirelord; 01-09-2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I did i even restarted all rosters,but still when i select to start in Irish league it starts to load then the game just shuts down.

I quote from the patch notes:

"A-League, Ligue 2, Irish League, Swedish Allsvenskan & Norwegian Tippeligaen are replaced by the new leagues in Career Mode. However you can still transfer and scout players from those leagues!"

Comment

There are a few problems with squads also. For example: Michal Kadlec of Fenerbahce is a LB and CB, mostly CB. Game says it's only LB. Game says build-up speed of Fenerbahce is: slow. NO. Fenerbahce is the fastest team in STSLeague at the moment. Please fix these problems. Also, French teams don't appear in UCL.
                  Dark Blue & Yellow,
                  Dark Blue & Yellow,
                  Champion; FENERBAHCE!

Comment

Career mod inside national team squad selection crashed (I'm sorry bad English)

Comment

Originally posted by bL00keRs View Post
                      Career mod inside national team squad selection crashed (I'm sorry bad English)
                      Some user on FIFA Polonia solved this. The national team rosters should have 23 players or less. When you are past this limit then the game crashes. You can correct it in CM14.

Comment

Hello...
                        WHY I see the extra Greek teams with not their real names (Atromitos,Aris,Kalloni etc.) BUT with codes???

Comment

how can I change a teams name???

Originally posted by pritsapidoulas13 View Post
                          Hello...
                          WHY I see the extra Greek teams with not their real names (Atromitos,Aris,Kalloni etc.) BUT with codes???

It happens also with some other new leagues such as Japanese...
                          How can I edit the REAL NAMES of the teams??? OR what is wrong with the teams not have their real names??? should I delete a specific file?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by pritsapidoulas13; 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Hi, I have a question about the patch. Is it possible to have certain parts of the patch installed? Because I only need the Serie B License and the new national teams, I'm not interested in the Chech Republic & Greece League. And also, could you add Bosnia-Herzegovina as a scouting country in career mode? I noticed you added Ukraine, but Bosnia-Herzegovina isn't there and It would be nice to have that country, because in a few years in career mode Bosnia-Herzegovina will have no good players anymore. Thank you for your time.
                            Last edited by guney20; 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pritsapidoulas13 View Post

It happens also with some other new leagues such as Japanese...
                              How can I edit the REAL NAMES of the teams??? OR what is wrong with the teams not have their real names??? should I delete a specific file?
                              I am guessing you are playing in an unsupported language (greek?).
                              Available language versions: ENG, GER, ITA, PL, CZ, RUS

Comment

The game crashes whenever I try to start a Pro career mode. Manager mode works though

Comment

Working...
                                X