Need help regarding national team and CM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help regarding national team and CM

I wish to manage india in fifa 13 as a european country. Also as i wanted to play euro tournament, i had replced india as a team in european confed, and finland in asian. In carrer mode, when i got a chance to test this stuff edited by me got a chance to play with finland, i entered statistics and it showed me tables of asia in wc qualifiers, with india in asian confed.However i was playing matches with european countries. I wish i could play with european countries and can i also change something that future players of finland will now represent india and indian represent finland. If how thn plzz help....

Re: Need help regarding national team and CM

Why did you made your text white? Can't see your question.

Comment

I wish to manage india in fifa 13 as a european country. Also as i wanted to play euro tournament, i had replced india as a team in european confed, and finland in asian. In carrer mode, when i got a chance to test this stuff edited by me got a chance to play with finland, i entered statistics and it showed me tables of asia in wc qualifiers, with india in asian confed.However i was playing matches with european countries. I wish i could play with european countries and can i also change something that future players of finland will now represent india and indian represent finland. If how thn plzz help....

Should sort it out
      [centeragqmzv0][/center:oagqmzv0]

Comment

Thanks mate!

@samcoolguy23:

The NT editing is pretty hard this year mate. EA Sports limited us again and we can't add new national teams or move them. You must wait some time before someone figures out how to add/modify NTs.

Comment

k thxx anyway...

Comment

Working...
          X