Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [email protected]

Man, I'm sorry for it but it's easy to understand : these stadiums are not his. OK, this thing doesn't upset me but I can't believe what is him saying by "his patch". That is RN*P + 1 of his stadiums. Why would you ban me? For showing up the truth? Again, I'm sorry if you think that I did something wrong. Finally, please delete the 2 topics created by Sorin and all will be fine.

Comment

So if the stadiums are his as you say, why should I delete this thread? Are they stolen or not?

Comment

soon pictures!!

Comment

He converts old stadiums from old patches, without the agreement of the owners. Anyway, the CFR stadium isn't his. The administrator of FIFA-K*ng gave it to me when Sorin was a member in our team (RN*P), then I gave the stadium to Sorin for some "improvements". Well, these improvements does not exist so he has no contribution to the stadium. Please close the "FRLP" topic and take a decision about sorincocor19's account soon.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us U.CRAIOVA ! BETA VERSION

Comment

probleme Body ))))

Comment

I converted for me in the first place

Comment

Triple-post, bad language about me and still nothing happends...

Comment

Originally posted by sorincocor19
                    probleme Body ))))
                    Do you have authorization of the original creators to convert and release these stadiums? Please answer.

Originally posted by body_mu
                    Triple-post, bad language about me and still nothing happends...

Until this issue is not cleared I'm not banning anyone. And stop putting "*" in the website name's. Anyone is free to advertise their mod/site on our forum as long as they don't exagerate.

Comment

Working...
                    X