Announcement

Collapse

Forum Upgrade

We are currently upgrading our forum, including the theme, and some features may not work yet. If you encounter issues please report via PM or on the Suggestions & Support board.

Once we have everything up-to-date we will let you know.
See more
See less

How to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD

Hi all i want is to have the RTWC 2014 patch, do i need to do this tutorial still ?
    Cause for me this aint working, read the tutorial but don't understand from 2nd to 4th point.

So my question is, if i only want to play RTWC 2014, do i need to do this ?

Comment

Re: How to have multiple FIFA 13's installed on the same HDD

Originally posted by kemzo
      Hi all i want is to have the RTWC 2014 patch, do i need to do this tutorial still ?
      Cause for me this aint working, read the tutorial but don't understand from 2nd to 4th point.

So my question is, if i only want to play RTWC 2014, do i need to do this ?
      If you only want to play the RTWC 2014 patch you can skip this. But bear in mind that the online modes and career mode won't work anymore!

Comment

seems to work for no one ! Please show it in a Video ! Since Origin is always starting the original one ! Thx in advance !
        Last edited by Sakare; 05-19-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I am new so be kind as I might have missed the answer on here some where. I have my new files labeled same as yours but you say create an exe short cut of the Modded file. What do I need to make an exe of specifically is it the config file or some other exe

. I know you can start a mod if its in the original Origin file but that means you then lose your clean install (un modded data) so what do you use to start a file that has been moded without it being in the Origin folder and changing everything?

Comment

Working...
          X